Chapter 26

Enjoy :)

Previously

"Are you asking me to have sex with the two of you?"

They laughed.

"You and I would have sex Lauren," Jade said. Devon and the other boys and girls hollered and wooped. "Perrie would watch."

My jaw dropped. I didn't know what to say. I just told them that I didn't have a girlfriend so I don't know how to get out of this.

I opened my mouth to say something to the two perverts across from me who waited for my response.

But in a blink of an eye, Camila tackled Jade knocking her off of Perrie's lap and held her to the floor with one hand raised to punch her in the face.

.
.
.

It all happened so fast, but once Camila's fist connected with Jade's nose and blood sprayed everywhere, I leaped out of my frozen state and pulled Camila's flailing body off.

"No Lauren! Let me kick her ass!" Camila yelled as I held her tightly against me.

"Get her out of here!" Perrie screamed at me as she picked up a crying and bloody Jade off the floor.

I held on tightly to Camila who kept swearing and demanding to be let go. But that wasn't happening. As I pulled Camila out of the room and began leading her up the stairs, I looked back and almost wanted to laugh at Jade who was still crying and Devon Normani and Dinah who were all laughing. Perrie told them to shut the fuck up but that didn't do anything, just made them laugh harder.

I opened a bedroom door and pushed Camila inside, not hard, but since she was a bit tipsy she stumbled in almost falling down. I closed the door and locked it behind me.

"Lauren what the hell?!" She yelled angrily. I just crossed my arms over my chest with an amused smile on my lips. She's so cute. "Don't smile at me, missy! That whore wanted to have sex with you while her perverted girlfriend watched! She's lucky all she got was a bloody nose!"

I walked over and took a seat on the giant queen bed and watched Camila pace back and forth mumbling swear words at Jade and Perrie. It was kind funny and cute. But Camila's jealous side was the hottest thing I have ever seen, honestly. And it also warmed my heart in a way.

"I just can't believe she had the audacity to ask you something like that, like who the hell asks someone that?" She stopped her pacing and just stood there covering her face with her hands.

I stood and walked over to her. Camila had her head down, still covering her face. I brought her hands down and cupped her cheeks.

"You okay?" I asked her softly.

"No."

I gave her lips a soft kiss before letting her go and looking down at her hands that had dried blood on them.

"Let's clean you up, ok?"

She nodded.

In silence, I guided her to the bathroom. She sat down on the toilet as I pulled out a towel and got it wet with warm water. I kneeled down in front of her and took hold of one hand and began wiping softly.

"Would... Would you have had sex with them?" Camila asked me in a whisper.

I stopped my movements and looked up at her like she was crazy, "what?"

"Would you?" She asked looking away.

"No of course not," I clasped her hand and held it tightly trying to get her to look at me but she wouldn't. "Camz look at me, please."