Chapter 21

Was gonna wait until Wednesday but got too excited so here it is..

Enjoy :D

The days passed slowly, very slowly. But they were all amazing because of one beautiful girl. Camila. Tomorrow is Halloween and the first day of Fall Fest. I'm really excited, but also really nervous to ask Camila to be my secret-date.

Right now, I'm in my room with Normani we're both sitting on the floor she's watching me as I file her nails.

Camila's at Dinah's house hanging out, she'll be back later. Which means we get to cuddle tonight, I smiled at the though of it. Oh lord, since when did I become such a softy? I was a total badass before, and now look what Camila did to me. I don't know if this is a good or bad thing to be totally honest...

"Are you bringing anybody special tomorrow?" I asked not looking up from her nails.

"No I'm just gonna go with you guys."

Damn it. Me and Camila won't get any alone time.

"Rocky is bringing Skye along so we finally get to meet her."

"I'm excited," she squealed.

I looked up and smiled as well, "Me too."

"Do you think she'll fit in with us?"

I shrugged, "I don't know... But I hope she does."

"Same. I hope she's not a bitch," I chuckled at her words. "Rocky tends to attract a lot of those."

"Do you remember that one chick, Carly?" I asked, she shook her head. "Rocky only hooked up with her once, and she thought they 'made love' and threatened us to stay away from him."

"Oh!" Normani laughed. "I remember her! She had nice hair..."

I chuckled shaking my head at her. She's a weirdo. The rest of the time we spent was talking then watching some TV in my room. I had convinced her to watch the pilot of Game of Thrones but it didn't exactly work out, she had gotten bored and spent a majority of it playing on her phone. I changed it back to cable watching Spongebob, but that's really hard to do when all I can hear is the tiny chime from her playing a stupid game on her phone.

"Mani if you don't turn down the volume, I will break your phone."

*bloop bloop*

We were lying side by side, when she least expected it I reached over and swiped her phone out of her hands. I was going to make a break for it and run but right as I stood on the bed she grabbed my leg and pulled me down. Hard.

"Lo!" She practically screamed lying on top of me trying to get her phone out of my hand.

I held it away from her, "You should have listened to me."

"Give it back!" she yelled her eyes held amusement. "Or else.."

I smirked, "Yeah right you won't do anyâ" I bursted out into laughs and squeals when I felt her fingers running over my ribs and armpits tickling the fuck out of me.

"Mani.... Stop it!" I said in between laughs.

Normani stopped her tickle attack when the door busted open.

I looked to the side, the smile on my face dropped seeing Camila standing there with her jaw clenched and nostrils flared. She looked pissed.

"Hi Camila," Normani said smiling sitting on my stomach.

A forced smile on her face she answered, "Hey Normani. Lauren isn't supposed to have friends over today."

What is she talking about?! Yes I can.