Chapter 29

Enjoy :D

Those three words hit me like a ton of bricks. It was like the breath was sucked out of my lungs and I couldn't breathe. My heart swelled and began to beat rapidly against my chest.

I froze, Camila's words shocked me to the core and I knew for a fact that I felt the same way but my mouth just wouldn't say them.

Camila sat up, turned on the bed side lamp and stared at me, waiting for my response but the words just wouldn't come out. When I saw tears begin to form in the corner of her eyes, I knew I had to say them, I wanted to say them. I have loved Camila for awhile and now this is perfect time to tell her, not because she's about to cry, but because this is how I feel, I love her.

Before I could say anything at all, Camila got off of the bed and made her way to the door.

I broke out of my frozen state and climbed off the bed.

"Camz wait!" I quickly grabbed her hand before she could leave.

I spun her around, her head hung low, hiding her face from me.

"Look at me." I cupped her cheeks with both hands and tilted her head up. My heart clenched when I saw her brown eyes full of tears.

Finally, what felt like forever I said the words I have longed to say to her for the first time, while she's actually awake.

"I love you Camila."

She looked away. "Don't say it because you feel like you have to."

If anything I felt like I've been slapped in the face, then stabbed in the heart.

"Of course I mean it," I said more harsh than I meant to. I sighed and pressed my forehead against hers. "I have never loved anyone, the way I love you. You're my girlfriend, and I know that we haven't been together that long but I know how I feel and I know that I love you."

Camila pulled back and looked up at me. A tear fell from her eye and I quickly wiped it away with the pad of my thumb, "Don't cry baby."

She stepped on her tip toes and brushed her nose against mine, "I love you Lauren Jauregui."

The sad feeling I had in my chest at seeing my girl cry was now replaced with joy at the sound of her words. Camila loves me and I love her. Nothing could be better than this and I don't think I have ever been so happy in my entire life.

With my hands still on her cheeks I leaned down and gently brushed my lips against hers. "I love you Karla Camila Cabello."

She giggled against my lips, "Just Camila will do."

"Okay," I smiled. "I love you Camila."

"I love you," Camila whispered before capturing my lips in a passionate kiss.

I felt the butterflies in my stomach when our lips met. The way Camila's lips moved against mine, so soft and smooth, my skin prickled against the chill of hers. A surge of electricity coursed through my veins as the kiss began to get more intense.

My hands fell from her cheeks and gripped her hips as she tangled her fingers in my hair. I couldn't help but moan when I felt her tug at the strands.

"I love you," I breathed against her lips and in a swift motion I bent down and hooked my hands under her thighs and lifted her up.

Camila gasped and wrapped her legs around my waist, quickly connecting our lips again. My hands cupped her ass, I smiled when I heard her squeal in surprise. I kissed her top lip then her bottom lip before sliding my tongue into her mouth. Camila's tongue was soft and smooth against my own, and I loved the way it twirled and rubbed so slowly.