Chapter 23

Extreme fluff, if you don't want to read it then skip to the end. (your loss)

Enjoy :D

"Lauren relax, okay? Everything's gonna be fine. Just knock on the door," I tell myself over and over.

To say I'm nervous would be an understatement. I'm freaking the fuck out. I stand in front of Dinah's door, pacing back and forth on her porch trying to get the courage to knock on her damn door.

I stop pacing and take a deep breath, "Just do it Lauren. You'll be okay."

Giving myself one last little pep talk I knock on the door. I swallow a nervous lump in my throat and wipe my sweaty hands on my jeans.

The door creaked open, I took a step back and came face to face with Dinah Jane. I let out a tiny breath of relief but the look Dinah gave me was like an overprotective dad going to give me a 'talk' before letting his daughter go out on her first date, didn't ease my nerves at all.

"Camila your date's here!" Dinah yelled into the (what I hope is empty) house.

Dinah then leans against the door frame with her arms crossed over her chest, she gives me a once over before meeting my nervous gaze.

"Nervous?" She asked with a smirk on her face.

I let out a shaky chuckle, "I guess you could say that."

Out of nowhere Dinah reached forward taking me by complete surprise, by grabbing me by the collar of my sweater and my black scarf, and lifting me up so i was standing on my toes, she put her face right in mine. What the fuck.

"You hurt Camila, I hurt you."

Her words were scary, really scary. I nodded understandingly and in agreement, if I ever hurt Camila I would love for someone to kick my ass for being so fucking stupid.

Footsteps were heard and Dinah released me with a shove I stumbled back a little. When I looked up, my eyes met warm brown ones.

A breath caught in my throat when I gave her a slow once over. She was dressed in skinny jeans, a maroon crew neck and a black beanie. Wow she looks amazing in a beanie.

I smiled at her, "You look beautiful, Camz."

Her cheeks turned bright pink, "You do too."

A blush rose on my own, damn it. I glance at Dinah nervously who stands there with a smile on her face but once she catches my gaze that drops and she gives me a warning look.

My eyes go back to Camila's and my insides turn to mush. I trail my gaze down to her plump pink lips, the urge to kiss her was overpowering but I had to be strong because I didn't want Dinah to give me a black eye.

"Okay," Dinah says loudly pulling my gaze away. Camila came over by my side and I smiled looking down at my converse, my heart skipped a beat when I felt her fingers intertwine with my own.

"Okay love birds knock it off or I will puke all over your cute outfits," Dinah says. Camila giggles loudly. "Have fun, but not too much fun."

When she said that my cheeks burned and I began pulling Camila to the car. Me, being the gentlewoman that I am, opened the door for her when she was in, I ran to the other side and got in.

Not being able to hold back anymore I leaned over toward her, cupped her cheeks and pressed my lips on hers. Camila stiffened in surprise but relax and kissed me back softly and slowly until I disconnected grinning like an idiot.

Camila brushed her nose along mine, "Hi," she looked into my eyes.

My hands still pressed to her cheeks I pecked her lips once more, "Hi."