Chapter 20

"Lauren..." A voice whispered in my ear pulling me out of my sleep. I cracked an eye open and saw a beautiful angel.

Camila.

"Hi," I hummed softly smiling up at her.

She giggled and kissed my cheek, "Its time for school."

Last night I didn't sleep in Camila's bed, she slept in mine. We've been taking turns every night. We came up with a plan to lock our bedroom doors before we go to bed so our parents don't just burst in on us sleeping together and begin to question us.

I groaned hearing the word school and rolled over onto my stomach and burried my face into the pillow.

"Lauren!" Camila shook my shoulders trying to get my to roll back over to face her but I didn't budge.. I just wanna sleep and forget about school forever.

A few rough shakes later, Camila managed to roll me over but I pretended to be asleep and kept my eyes shut.

The bed dipped on both sides of my waist and then I felt pressure on my stomach, I almost opened my eyes knowing that she's straddling me, but I won't give in.

Her minty breath fanned over my neck creating goosebumps, "get up Laur."

My eyes snapped open when I felt her lips on my neck. Oh fuck.

A kiss under my ear made me squirm, but once her tongue swiped against my skin and she began to suck..

I let out a moan, "Camz.."

My hands shot up and gripped her hips as she continued her assault on my neck. Fuck. We had never gone this far before, as cheesy or lame as that sounds, the farthest we've gone was full on making out and Camila touching my butt, I touched her boob once but that was on accident.

Camila sucked roughly then pulled back looking down on me with a smirk on her face. I sat up straight, and she was still straddling my waist it was sexy especially how she was in a tanktop and her cotton shorts.

I was dressed in the same thing, the way our skin touched made my body hot.

We stared deeply into each others eyes. Green into brown.

I was about to lean in and kiss her but I remembered I had morning breath. Damn it.

Camila sat back on my thighs, "Are you gonna kiss me or not?"

"I haven't brushed my teeth," I mumbled blushing away.

"Laur," god I loved when she called me that. "I honestly don't care if you morning breath I just want my morning kiss!"

My cheeks still burned, as I grabbed both her hands and intertwined our fingers. I pulled her in by the hands and kissed her lips gently.

Camila tried to deepen it, but I didnt let her. As much as I wanted to, I didn't want her to taste my grossness.

"Girls!" We both looked at each other terrified and Camila hopped off my lap as I got out of bed. "You have get ready for school!"

Camila suddenly cupped my cheeks giving me a quick hard kiss and pulled back, "We'll continue this later."

I touched my lips as I watched her walk through our joined bathroom leaving me athroughlone to get dressed.

Wow..

**

"Lauren," Devon snapped his fingers in front of my face like an annoying little brat as I was just staring at the beautiful girl across the cafeteria.