Chapter 22

I just couldn't stay away and leave you guys hanging so here ya go...

Enjoy :D

"Is she dead?"

"No she's not dead!" I snapped. What kind of question is that?

Normani is lying on the floor unconscious, and I don't know what to do. She's not dead, I already checked her pulse to make sure she was alive, and she is. Thank god.

Everything happened so fast first me and Camila were kissing like no big deal, then all of the sudden Normani walks in out of nowhere and catches us. And now she's passed out.

I ran a hand through my hair as I sat down next to Normani waiting for her to wake up.

Camila sits down next to me and rests her head on my shoulder, "What are we gonna do?"

"I don't know," I admit putting an arm around her shoulder.

She intertwines her fingers with the hand that's hanging off her shoulder, "If anything happens just know that I really really like you.. Okay?"

I squeeze her hand and kiss the top of her head, "I really like you too."

"Ah what the fuck," me and Camila quickly pull away from each other to check out Normani who was waking up.

Normani sat up holding her head. My heart started to race oh god please don't let her remember.

She turned her head to look at me and Camila who were sitting on our knees next to her with concerned looks on our faces.

"Please tell me that was a dream?" Normani practically begged.

She remembers. Her eyes darted back and forth between the two of us, I watched as she stood up holding her head.

"Lauren seriously?" She asks her voice completely confused.

I stood and so did Camila. I helped a very confused Normani to her feet, and looked over at Camila who had a worried look on her beautiful face.

I grab Camila's hand and squeeze it, "Can you give us a minute?"

She nods and leans to give me a kiss on the cheek and leaves closing the door behind her.

"What the actually fuck?" Normani blurted. "Please tell me this a joke and that I didn't just faint..?"

I chuckle nervously and run a hand through my hair, "There's a lot I need to tell you."

We sat on my bed and I had told her everything that had happened between us. Starting from the beginning on how I started to find Camila beautiful, how I began to get jealous when she would talk to boys, our first kiss (which was weird as fuck to say out loud) that Camila didn't even remember. And the reasons as to why my mood has been like a rollercoaster these last few months. And all of the things that have lead us to where we are now.

"So..." Normani spoke up for the first time. "Are you two... Like girlfriends or something?"

I shrugged, "I don't know... We haven't really talked about it."

"What do you feel for her?" She asked. "Like how does she make you feel?"

"I don't know," I shook my head a smile forming on my face. "She makes me feel so many things. One second I'm pissed off and having a really shitty day, and just one glance at her my troubles fade away. Every night we cuddle and when I'm in her arms I feel so safe and warm... and loved, she feels like home. And when she's in my arms, I never want to let go, because I'm always so afraid that if I do she'll be gone and all of this will just be a dream. She makes me feel happy. These last couple of weeks have probably been the best weeks of my life, and I have never been happier."