Chapter One

Well this is an awesome sight to see, my boyfriend laying in the bed I sleep in, with a girl who has her legs wrapped around his neck tightly as he fucks the shit out of her, seriously!

You could think he would have the decency to do it somewhere else, not a place where I would come to after work, I mean I never gave him sex so it wasn't a huge shock that he was cheating on me, the man had his needs and he was a known player around town, I chose to believe different.

Stupid, stupid me!!

Finally deciding I had had enough of the disturbing scene in front of me, which to be honest looked worse than a porno movie, she was louder than him, he was slamming into her like a jack hammer would a ton of rocks, definitely looks unappealing and I was glad I decided to keep my legs closed.

“What the fuck is this?” I shouted loudly, I did it more for amusement than anything, I wasn't even bothered by him cheating, I was half glad it was a reason for me to finally put an end to this overly long relationship, well it had only been four months but still, long enough for me. Sure he was quite cute, tanned body, muscles and could be the sweetest guy at times, but still he could be a prick, that's why I never moved in with him.

“Babe! Shit” Sam's panicked voice croaked as he threw the blonde bimbo off him, I took a look at her finally being able to see her face that wasn't covered by her legs and my eyes widened. It didn't shock me that she was with him, she always screwed the guys I dated and that's why I never slept with them, I wanted to see if they could resist her charm, and most of them didn't, they were always thinking with their dicks.

Only one guy hated her as much as I did, and I will forever love him, unfortunately things don't work out and he's not around anymore.

“Well this doesn't surprise me one bit” I scoffed rolling my eyes as they both rushed around getting there clothing back on.

“It was just this once, I swear Lil, Babe come on, and you have to believe me”

“Liar, it's been more than once Sam, we screw twice a week” The whore's annoying voice rang through my ears.

“Fuck up” Sam turned yelling at her, I hated it when he got mad, he had a bad temper and sometimes he would hold me a little too tightly.

“We're done, leave me alone, follow me and I will call the police” I spoke with a normal tone, walking out the bedroom door. I walked down the hallway into the kitchen where Dave and John were sitting smoking a joint, seriously I was too good for this life, I walked past them not giving them a second glance and ignoring Sam calling out to me.

I felt like some type of weight had been lifted off my shoulders, I was single again, Yes, I had my share of relationships but nothing ever became serious. They cheated or we drifted apart, and by drifting apart I mean drifting over to the blonde with huge tits.

I drove to Emma's house, she was my absolute best friend, sometimes lesbian lover for life if I needed a cheering up, and no we're not actual lesbians, just more over the top fondling when drunk and horny.