Chapter Twelve

“Emma shut the fuck up or I'll stick my dick down your throat to make you” Josh bellowed out loudly.

“Stick that thing near me and I will shove it up your own ass” Emma screamed back.

“I'd prefer to shove it in yours.”

“Again if you come near me with that thing I will punch your lights out”

This had been going on since we all got woken up at 5am, being woke up to a loud cock a-doodle-doo was definitely something new, I was never an early riser and getting up before 8am was just not on my schedule.

I was wanting to wring the damn chooks neck and drown it, Emma was complaining loudly ever since she started by telling them to shut up, which got Josh going so they had been bickering back and forth for the past half hour, Alex had his face buried in the pillow beside me laughing, well that's what I was guessing he was doing since his body was shaking, making the whole bed move.

“Emma get up and make me a coffee” Josh called out with a laugh.

Oh this is going to be fun waking up each morning to these two, having a lovers quarrel.

I rolled over pulling the blanket up to my chin, even though it was warm yesterday, this morning was actually a little cold.

“Either shut up or Alex and I are going to have loud sex” I called out deciding to join in on the conversation.

“I like the sound of that” the hot naked man next to me smirked

I heard Emma and Josh groan and beg us not too, but hell as if I was going to listen to them.

I hitched my leg up over Alex's hip pulling him closer towards me, his hand roaming over my body, running up and down the curve of my bottom to the top of my thigh, his mouth only mere centimetres from mine but teasing each other.

Not wanting to wait any longer I grabbed the back of his neck pulling him closer as we attacked each other in a hard but slow pace.

I let out a breathy moan as he moved on top of me, my legs wrapped around the backs of his thighs moving up to him, wanting him badly.

Giving into me he entered me slowly, our eyes locked on each other’s as he started moving “God your beautiful” He whispered, I gave a small smile as I wrapped my arms around his back pulling him down on top of me, wanting to feel his whole body against mine.

You would think as quite as we were that no one could hear us, yeah that wasn't the case, they had definitely heard us which I actually think they're only saying that or they really had their ear to the door.

“So what's the plan for today doctors?” Emma looked up from her plate of toast

“It’s going to be an alright day, so we should go fishing?” Alex walked out in a pair of blue jeans and a white shirt that was a little more fitted so it was showing off his muscled chest pretty well, oh my god.

I looked down at my blue painted toe nails, trying to distract the feeling of wanting to take Alex back to the bedroom and rip his clothes back off, oh god I was turning into a nympho, I was turning into a sex crazed whore who couldn't get enough sex even though I only just slept with him.

“Fishing sounds good” Josh spoke “do you girls know how to fish?”

“No” we both spoke, actually fishing was something I had done a lot of with my father but it’s unfortunately a time where my brain has let me down and I don't remember it. I had seen the photos but to me it felt like I was posing it, I don't even know how to throw a line in.