Chapter Twenty One

“Say something” I whispered

Alex slumped on the floor beside me, his back leaning against the wall but he still held my hands, looking slightly confused by what I had told him.

“so you don't remember anything?” he asked

“not really, only bits and pieces but something are a blur, I know I was in a accident but then I left, I don't know who was in the car and no one ever told me, I can't believe I have a brother” I whispered the last part.

“I can't believe we were in a accident and both have memory loss, you don't think we were in it together?” he looked up rubbing his chin

“you said your parents told you your girlfriend died though, maybe we were in opposite cars or something, I don't know I didn't have a licence then though, I had only just finished school” I sighed heavily

“true, fuck Lilly I don't know what to think, you were what 17 when it happened and I was 21, I mean we could have known each other but don't you think Josh would have said something, he's lived here his whole life”

“so has Emma” I murmured “what's Josh's last name?”

“Marsden” he shrugged then his eyes went huge “holy fuck”

“oh my god, we have the exact same eyes I noticed when I waxed, oh fuck I better have not waxed my brother sack” I cringed at the thought.

“shit, let's go open that box in your room then?” he stood holding his hand laughing slightly at me.

I stopped and frowned “if he was my brother he would have mentioned it, I think we might have the same last name but that's it”

“babe this is all too weird, us being in a crash on the exact same day, Josh having the same name as you, you living here when I was here and we moved at the same time, you know what else it explains?” he smiled

“what?”

“the face that Belle isn't afraid of you, she's calm around you and mum said a girl left her horse when she moved, did you have a horse?” he pressed

“yes” I whispered, I felt my entire body light up with goose bumps, everything was starting to freak me out a little bit more.

When Alex pulled the box down on the bed he turned to look at me “you sure you want to do this?”

“if we want answered then I guess so” I shrugged sitting down on the edge of the bed.

I watched as Alex peeled the tape off the top of the box and slowly undo it, his hand reached in as he pulled out a photo album out, passing it to me.

It was white with black and silver swirls over the front cover “sit with me” I asked and he nodded.

We sat in silence until I opened the first page, there was a photo of Alex and I, I was sitting on the back of his ute while he stood beside me, his arm wrapped around my waist pulling me into him.

The next was a photo of us kissing “Alex” I nervously spoke looking up at him quickly

his eyes were wide as hell “fuck” was all he said.

I flipped through the other pages until I came across a photo, it was Alex and I but what really got me was that Josh and Emma were in it as well, we were sitting around a camp fire with tents behind us.

Another photo was of Josh and I, I had written underneath it brother and sister love.

“we knew each other”

“no, there is no way we were together, I could have gone to jail since you were 16 in these photos” he spoke again in the monotone voice.

“true” I mumbled flipping to the next page.

All those words that had just came from Alex's mouth were now out the window, the photo was of us in a bed, and by the looks of it we had just had sex since I was laying over his chest, both of us naked.

I closed the book and stood up, going through the box, I ended up tipping everything out onto the bed, that seemed easier, Alex was looking though things as well, I picked up a small photo, it looked like a polaroid but it definitely wasn't that.

Nope in fact it was a scan. A baby scan.

I just stood there staring at it, unable to form words, I was pregnant back then, I was four months pregnant by the date of the ultrasound, I passed it to Alex without even saying a word, because what do I even say that.

Alex ran a hand through his hair, mumbling a round of cuss words before he stood beside me, wrapping his arms around my waist “lets pack this up and head to the house, I want some fucking answers now” he growled.

Doing as he said with my heart beating like crazy we made our way out of the window, heading towards the car with Alex in front of me I just wanted to be sick, I was mad, and confused as to why Emma and Josh knew about us but never mentioned it, he is my brother and never said anything.

Or maybe they were in the accident and have memory loss as well.

When we arrived to the house Alex flung his door shut so hard, Emma and Josh were walking towards us, they had no idea what we had just found out but they were about to.

Alex's fist went straight into Josh's jaw “are you Lilly's fucking brother?” he shouted loudly.

Josh fell to the ground, groaning in pain as Emma stood there staring wide eyes at us, her eyes went to the box in my arms and started walking towards me. I just stared at her with a confusion.

“Lilly, let us explain please”

“did you know this whole time?” I shouted, there was a loud clap of thunder and the heavy rain started to pour down. Alex turned around and raced towards me, not even giving Emma a look as he took the box and my hand ushering me inside the house.

We was laying on the bed, the bedroom door was locked and apparantly when Alex gets mad he likes to have sex, a lot of sex was more like it. He had my clothes off as soon as he locked the bedroom door, telling me he has never wanted me more than anything right now.

I felt the same, I mean was this the guy who I lost my virginity too?

Well he would have had to of been, I had only slept with two people in my life and I guess that explains why were so comfortable around each other, why that girl noticed me in the supermarket the other week.

The rain was pouring heavy and there was meant to be a storm tonight, I loved to lay and listen to the rain, it had been too long since this had happened.

“babe” Alex whispered, yes we were pretending to be asleep so the two people out in the living room wouldn't bother us. To say we were hurt and mad was an understatement. We were furious and pissed off big time.

“yeah?” I yawned snuggling into his chest

“I love you” he looked down at me grinning

“I love you too” I smiled back.

“there was no way we were in a relationship, your dad would have killed me” he spoke

“I know, if I was pregnant then what happened to the baby?” I was actually curious.

“no idea, for all we know you gave birth” he sighed

“we need to talk to them, they seem to know more than they've let on” I didn't want to talk to them but I guess we'll have to.

“fine but you need to something with this first” he grinned as his hand reached down to rub the erection over my thigh.

“fine, make love to me and then we will get our answers” I grinned as I was pulled on top of Alex.

I giggled as we made our way out of the bedroom, post love making, Alex behind me, guiding me as the power had gone off, I couldn't hear Emma or Josh so they must be out or asleep, when we reached the living room the power came back on and I then realised I was face to face with someone, which frightened the shit out of me, causing me to let out an ear piercing scream.