Epilogue

“Tell me” I begged for the hundredth time to Alex.

He shook his head as always and smiled “I'm not falling for that trap”

“please baby, if you love me you will do it” I groaned straddling his lap and running my hands up and down his chest.

“fine but don't get mad at me” he sighed

“I promise I wont, just say it and I won't ask you again” I grinned

Alex's hands went to my slightly swollen stomach and rubbed lightly “your beautiful”

I groaned “Alex that's not what I wanted to hear”

“Lilly I won't tell you your fat and huge, your pregnant not a bloody hippo” he chuckled.

“fine I will take being called beautiful, how do you think everyone will react?” I asked a little nervous.

“well I know I am stoked so hopefully they will be as happy as we are” he grinned.

Yes we were pregnant, fourteen weeks to be exact and we hadn't told a single person, we didn't want to risk it just in case we lost it, Alex had done the scans each week to check how our little baby was growing, he didn't want Josh knowing yet so he made sure to do them when he wasn't working.

Morning sickness was whenever sickness, throwing up at all different times of the day, that sucked but knowing we were getting a chance to have a baby was all worth it.

Alex cried when he placed the scanner over my belly and spotted the little flickering of a heart beating, he couldn't have been happier.

“who do we tell first?” I asked climbing off him but was only pulled back.

“how about at lunch today we tell them all together?” he offered.

We were back in our home town, Alex took a week off work so we could visit his parents and we invited Lilly and Josh to come stay with us as well, they still lived together and not once had a romance happened, I was about to put a rocket up their ass to make it happen soon, I was over the idiots they bother dated.

The house of my parents that Alex brought was done up, it was a cosy feeling being here, we had our two horses back here, his parents came to feed them each night, Belle still didn't take to kindly to them but she was warming up. She loved Alex and he was often able to ride her without a problem, there was still the odd occasion when she charged but that was always at Josh.

“sounds good, I will let you tell them the great news then” I grinned, I was too nervous to let them all know.

“ok babe, we've got about an hour free if you want to go have some well needed mum and dad time?” he thrusted his hips up into me.

“we have mum and dad time everyday” I tilted my head back as his left a trail of hot kisses over my neck, ok we definitely needed to get to a bedroom right now.

I think Alex loved me being pregnant, sometimes I had woken him up in the middle of the night because I needed to have him, I craved him more than anything, well him and watermelon, that was something I ate non stop.

Alex's hand rubbing a fruity body wash over my bump to as we stood in the shower together to get the smell of sweat off ourselves “you should stop work soon”

I looked up at him, we had been having this conversation since the first scan “Alex I'm fine to work, I'm not overdoing it and I'm taking it easy like you said”

“I just want you safe” he used his other hand to cup my cheek

“and I will be, I'm hardly working as it is” I was doing two half days a week while Emma took over for me, she was actually really good and loved the extra work I gave her and if she needed help I was only a phone call away, which she rarely took me up on that offer due to Alex telling her not to call me.