Chapter Thirty Four

I definitely love being Mrs Stevens.

Heck I love being married to Alex full stop. Nothing can even come close to what I'm feeling right now, everything is so amazing.

We had our photographs taken, there was going to be some good shots, a lot of goofy ones with us being silly and Alex and Josh messing about, one of me on Alex's back as he stood in front of the lake, I couldn't wait to see them, they were going to be amazing.

Alex was called over to some of his work friends, he was getting hand shakes left, right and centre, it was entertaining to watch.

“Lilly welcome to the family officially” Alex's mum June stepped closer and hugged me, kissing me on the cheek as I made my way back to the guests,

“thanks” I just couldn't wipe the smile from my face.

“you look beautiful, I am so happy your my new daughter” I looked over my shoulder to see his dad standing there with a tissue wiping his eye.

I really felt like I belonged to their family, Josh was walking over to me with a glass of champagne in his hands, I still wasn't feeling like a drink but heck you only get married one.. well it better only be once.

“mum and dad would be proud, I never thought I would see this day”

“me getting married?” I frowned as I took a sip, letting the bubbles slide down the back of my throat.

“yeah, I am glad I got to be here though”

“thank you for walking me, I was kind of freaking out a lot” I admitted.

“I couldn't let you walk alone, plus Alex was worried you wasn't going to show up” he nudged my arm, aww that was nice to know I wasn't the only one who was freaking out big time.

“so what's been going on with you and Emma?” I questioned, remembering all those times they would sneak off together and talk.

“nothing, seriously there is nothing between us, she's too much of a bitch” he cocked his head to the side “but if your meaning those times we would talk in private we were only talking about telling you about the accident, we didn't know how to do it and the day we decided to was when Alex clocked in me in the jaw”

“sorry about that” I murmured feeling slightly bad about when that happened.

Josh stopped him self for what he was about to say and took a step closer towards me wrapping his arms around me and pulling me into a hard hug, holding me tightly and kissing the top of my head.

“get your hands off my wife” I heard a humorous voice coming from behind us.

“she's my sister” Josh laughed softly not letting me go.

“she's my wife” Alex retorted. I loved being his wife.

I think Josh finally realised that he wasn't going to win this challenge and let me go, I was pulled straight into Alex's side, his arm around my lower back, a soft kiss placed over my temple “you ok?”

“sure am, I'm hungry” I lent back with a smile.

“well then beautiful lets feed you” he chuckled leaning down, giving me another kiss, heck I just wanted to keep kissing him, I loved him so much and wanted everyone to know it.

“alright don't eat her face” Josh cringed making gagging noises “see you both up there” he took off walking away from us.

“so I heard you was a little nervous?” I teased poking him in the gut.