Chapter Thirty Three

The day had finally arrived, I was marrying the man of my dreams in less than three hours, Alex and I arrived at is parents two days ago.

I had re met all of his family, they were stunned and shocked at first that we were actually together again but were happy, really happy for us.

We both were on two weeks leave from work, I wanted to spend time with just us as newly weds, to be able to enjoy it alone together.

Emma was sitting in front of me as I did her make up, just a simple soft look with a shimmer eye, yeah there was no way I was letting anyone else do our make up, Alex's mum had even hired someone to do it, a good friend of hers and I told Alex to cancel it because there was no way in hell that was happening.

“are you sure you don't want a wine?” Emma asked for the tenth time.

I woke up with the biggest nerves ever, I even threw up twice since I was so nervous, I honestly didn't think I would be but turns out I was.

“no I don't want to turn up drunk” I laughed.

After I finished off her make up I started on my own, doing pretty much the same as her but not as shimmery, I wanted the natural look with a simple thick eye liner.

We were alone in Alex's parents house, Alex and Josh was at our old home getting ready, I hadn't spoke to him all day, I hadn't spoken to him since last night when he called and told me how much he loved me and he couldn't wait until I was his wife.

Yes he is definitely a romantic.

I spent my last night of freedom in bed watching movie's with Emma and it was pretty damn good. Alex had a bucks night the day before we drove down here, Josh took him to a strip club but Alex swore he never got a lap dance.

Even Josh said it was true that he sat there drinking and barely noticed the half naked women dancing on the stage. So maybe I gave him a little naughty dance dressed on nothing but his white doctor coat and red lace panties.

It was time to get dressed, I was so excited, there was a photographer snapping pictures of us together, she was finishing off the dress shots then left the room so we could change.

Looking in the mirror at the white gown I felt the tears welling up, it was a simple yet stunning dress, it didn't have a train and it wasn't overly puffy, just simple with thin straps that sat on my shoulder.

Emma wore a long pink off the shoulder dress, gathering all down the sides as it fell to her feet, a thin belt in the middle, she brushed her hands down her sides and turned to me “you look perfect Lilly”

“so do you” I whispered feeling more tears coming out.

My hair was pulled back low and pinned in, curls framing my face to give it that soft look, Emma had her hair out in curls and it was pinned to her side.

“let's go” she winked.

I was more nervous as I reached the lake, the music started to play and I stopped walking, I felt like I was going to be sick again, there was so many people there and even though they couldn't see me, I could definitely see them, Alex had one hell of a family.

“you look beautiful” my head snapped up to see Josh in front of me

“what are you doing?” I asked blinking back the tears.

“you didn't think I was going to let my little sister walk down the isle alone did you?” he smirked holding his hand out to me.

The nerves vanished, everything I felt, all the worry, the stress, the sadness had disappeared as I linked my hand through Josh's arm. Emma was walking in front of us, she was moving slow like she said she would, she wanted to have her moment of practice for her prince charming.