Chapter Thirty Five

“you didn't get enough last night?” I breathed out as Alex's mouth roamed over mine, both of us had spent every night away on our honeymoon divulging in each others bodies, taking our time and just loving each other, some days more rougher than the other.

“I can never get enough of you” he murmured as he gave a slow thrust inside me, ok so maybe I was enjoying this just as much as he was.

“I love you” I breathed out as Alex rolled us over so I was now on top of him.

“love you more” I grinned kissing him as I rocked back and forth.

Fisting the sheets as the feeling in the lower pit of my stomach started to become more and more intense, Alex's hand squeezing me ass hard then one left and a hard slap to my ass caused me to break away from the kiss and cry out as my orgasm ripped throughout my body.

“get on top” I moaned loudly as I fell to the side of him, my whole body felt limp.

Alex wasted no time in started back up again, his hard thrusts were pushing me harder and harder into the bed as he came, breathing heavily but still kissing me, not stopping until we were both out of breath.

We laid in bed naked, talking and just enjoying the company, Alex had booked us a beach house overlooking the beautiful tropical water of the Whitsunday Island and coral sea, the place itself was luxurious, so peaceful and relaxing.

We spent every night on the deck laying in the hammock together and just watching the sun setting, neither of us had our phones with us, we left them back with Josh and Emma, Alex knew the hospital was most likely going to call each day if he answered once, I was happy he didn't take the phone.

Alex had organised for a candlelit dinner to be set up the day we arrived, that was unexpected, he had done small things each day, if it was leaving me a note on the pillow to wake up to if he had gotten up before me, he made me breakfast each morning, sometimes I got that in bed, he just wouldn't let me cook at all.

I was being spoilt and I loved it.

“I don't want to go home” I groaned dragging my feet to the kitchen as I followed behind Alex like a lost puppy.

“me either, it's been amazing having two weeks of uninterrupted alone time”

“you just liked having sex where ever you wanted” I accused.

He just smiled when he turned to face me, I was right about him loving that part the most.

We ate our breakfast outside, the weather was going to be another warm day, the pool was definitely tempting me to get in it, we usually went swimming each day, even if it was to just float about and do nothing, that was what we done each done, nothing.

Well nothing apart from each other.

I laid out under the sun, thinking about our wedding day, to this day I was still surprised about Alex's choice in our wedding dance song, but all in all it fit us completely, Finally Found You, was just what had happened to us.

We found each other.

“do you think your parents will give my horse back?” I asked peering out one eye towards Alex who was reading the newspaper.

“yeah I'll fix the stables up and take both our horses there, I want to make it place where our kids can learn to ride and see where we grew up”

our kids, I liked the sound of that, I hoped we could fall pregnant quick, Alex would ask me each morning if I felt sick or if my boobs were sore, but unfortunately that hadn't happened yet.