Chapter Eight

“Bullshit” was the first thing that came from his mouth “fuck off” was the second.

I picked up the clothing and sat down on his bed, the bed still messy from our round between the sheets “I grew up there but my parents and I left when I was around 17” not wanting to give him my full history, I would only seem like a crazy weird chick who only has half a brain functioning, that would surely send him running for the hills.

That and thinking his baby definitely wasn't going to be a smart surgeon.

“Fuck, I grew up there as well, I moved down here when I was 20” he ran a hand though his hair, little water droplets falling over his bare shoulder.

“That's freaky, we lived there around the same time and left at the same time, how do we not know each other?” I let an uncomfortable laugh out sitting down next to him.

“No idea, the place isn't that big either so I would have been able to remember a face like yours though” he grinned, I must say his grin was definitely cute on him, loving the way he looks when he's not frowning or pissed off.

“Same, I don't remember much about that place”

“Nothing to remember there anyway” he smiled lightly as he fell back on the bed pulling me on top of his chest.

We ended up falling asleep on his bed, both of us only to be woken when a mobile phone started ringing loudly, not a good idea to fall asleep with a phone next to your head, and no it wasn't mine either.

“Who is it?” he groaned sleepily letting out a loud yawn

I yawned back moving off his chest, my neck was all stiff from being on a certain angle “it's your phone not mine” I passed it to him.

“Its work” he spoke standing up and leaving the room to take the call.

I also realised I was still at Alex's place and I didn't tell Emma I was going to be here, I never even meant to fall asleep, I reached out picking up my phone.

One new message from Emma, I guessed your with your baby daddy, good because I have a little sleepover myself, have fun, I know I will! Xx

Yuck, I didn't want to know all about her sexual play dates as she often called them, I stretched out underneath the covers deciding since it was already 2am I was staying the night, Alex strolled in letting out yet another yawn and pulling his shirt off.

“This is why I don't take time off, they seem to forget that they can’t call me” he pulled the heavy white cover off and laid down next to me.

“That would suck” I whispered feeling sleepy again, in a matter of seconds I was against a warm body and fast asleep, enjoying the comfort I got when I was next to Alex.

I woke to the smell of something burning, it smelt like burnt onions, or more so a dead animal, I thought Alex must be trying to cook but he was still next to me, his arm tightly wrapped around my stomach holding my back to his chest, little feather kisses were being placed over my shoulder as I felt him moving.