Chapter Twenty

It took a week before I even managed to step outside the house, I was all set for going to my childhood home but my body had other ideas.

Josh said it was normal to feel this way, depressed as fuck in other words, I didn't even speak much, Alex tried talking and I would nod my head or shrug, maybe I would say the odd I love you but that was it.

Today I woke up feeling better, Alex was laying beside me, his bare back to the ceiling as he slept face first into the pillows. I shuffled closer towards him, kissing his shoulder gently, unfortunately that woke him up and he rolled to his back, his sleepy smile spread across his face as he lent forward to give me his routine morning kiss. Just a simple peck.

This kiss however wasn't a peck, his tongue was in my mouth and his warm body moving on top of me, I ran my hand over his back as my legs wrapped around him, our bodies moving together like before.

I didn't fully register what was about to happen until Alex slid down my underwear and pushed my legs open, his mouth never left mine as he moved into me, I gripped his shoulders slightly tighter as he pushed himself in all the way.

Both of us slightly breathless and sweaty as we came down from our high “I love you Lilly” he pulled back and placed a soft kiss over my nose.

“I love you too” I smiled “I'm bleeding and your stuff if kind of leaking” I cringed then started to panic “oh god Alex”

“what?” he frowned

“I'm not on the pill and we didn't use a condom” I stated the highly obvious

“oh” he said quietly but dragged it out, then looked at me and smiled “don't go back on the pill”

“what?”

“Lilly, I love you and I feel like I have known you my entire life, your the one for me so don't go back on the pill, let's try again for a baby” he was still laying over me, I didn't know what to say.

I looked up at him and his whole face was bright, he looked excited and I realised I couldn't take this away from him, I loved him and I felt the same way as him “ok, let's try get pregnant again”

his lips smacked down on mine and kissed me hard, I couldn't help but laugh as he pulled away “come shower with me, because I think were both covered in blood” he groaned and pulled a face at the same time as he moved out of me, just having to look down at the bloody mess between our thighs.

Throwing a top over me of Alex's I opened the bedroom door and peered out to make sure Emma and Josh wasn't around to witness us heading into the bathroom, lucky for us they weren't there so us going to the bathroom was no problem.

Since we were in the shower and washing ourselves off Alex thought we should go again for good luck, he was seriously excited about the possibility of us becoming pregnant again and since it only took one time before I'm pretty sure we were both hoping it would happen sooner rather than later.

By the time we stepped into the kitchen we were met with two suspicious sets of eyes, both looking slightly confused and happy at the same time.

“shower sex really?” Emma smirked

“yep” Alex grinned

“well as long as your being safe?” Josh added as he walked over to the sink.

Both Alex and I looked at each other and smirked, both nodded and due to the face that we didn't want everyone to know we were trying to get pregnant so soon after the miscarriage, I was slightly nervous about that but Alex assured me it was in fact safe.