Chapter Thirty Two

“where are we going?” I questioned Emma.

She had been so secretive all day, I had no idea she had a hens party planned, Even the boys had no clue about it, Alex didn't seem impressed with what I was wearing either, a short black tank dress with gold sparkles down the front, paired with the highest heels in my closet.

I think he was worried about all the guys that would be after me and he wouldn't be able to warn them off. It was cute actually.

“we are here” she took hold of my hand and led us towards a door, obviously we were going clubbing.

The loud dance music filling my head was making me want to dance badly.

We headed towards the bar and Emma shouted out something to the guy behind the counter, he grabbed two shot glasses and began mixing something up.

“so here is to my bestest friend ever, I hope your wedding day will be everything you have ever wanted and that you and Alex will live happily ever after with lots and lots of babies” she shouted, her wide smile was beaming brightly.

I had to laugh at her “thanks Emma” I grinned taking the shot.

Our bodies were grinding together, we probably looked like lesbians or hookers, who knows but I did know that I was smashed off my head, I was so wasted but having the best time ever.

I missed this, out with my best friend and dancing, being drunk and having fun, I felt all the worries of this past week wash away, Alex and I were so busy with work we had hardly seen each other, he was working nights and I was doing days so I would miss him of a morning and then only get to see him for five minutes of an evening, it was really getting to me.

He wouldn't tell me what we was doing for our honeymoon, he had organised something, I didn't even get a say in it. Well I did tell him that all I wanted to do was relax and not worry about anything.

He said the only thing I had to worry about was making sure I spread my legs each day.

Yeah he was still a dirty pervert.

It was around 3am when we walked in the apartment, both of us drunk off our heads, we had drank a lot, and a lot of those drinks were free from men who were trying to pick us up.

“babe?” Alex spoke sleepily as I tried to do a sexy strip then crawl up the bed but failed completely as I fell off and landed with a thud to the floor.

“shhhh” I placed a finger to my lips “you'll wake everyone up” I giggled

“your drunk” he groaned

“nope I'm horny for your penis” I grinned pulling the covers down.

“your too drunk, go to sleep” he tried pushing my hands away as I fought him to pull his underwear down.

“it's mine and I will do what I want with it, when I want it and how I want it” I sat up “I'm not drunk” yes I was.

“yes you are, I'm not having sex with you when your like this” he sat up in the bed.

I sat up and held up three fingers “I'll prove it, how many fingers am I holding up?” I asked him.

He cracked up “babe I'm meant to ask you that question”

I had his boxers down in a quick hurry, taking him in my mouth. Yes that shut him up completely.

I looked down at him, his hands running up and down my bare back as his mouth roamed over my breasts, he pulled back slightly and met my eye contact “fuck me Alex, I want to be screwed hard and like the first time we met”

“lay down” he spoke, a sudden chill running through my body as I realised he was being dominant, bossing me around and that was definitely hot on him.

I knew I was going to have bruises, Alex wasn't gentle, he was anything but that in fact, at one stage he told me to shut up and not to make a sound, in the end I shoved a pillow over my face and cried out into that.

He had definitely not made love to me, he was fucking, fucking hard, fast and furious.

I loved every minute of it.

When I woke I was so sore between my thighs I could barely walk to the bathroom, it didn't help that my feet hurt from all the dancing and my head pounding, the lights only making everything worse.

I pulled on a pair of pjs and made my way to the kitchen, Josh looking like hell, Emma looked like she was passed out on the couch, she had a face washer over her head, obviously looking like she was nursing one hell of a hangover as well.

“so did you hear that earthquake last night?” Josh asked looking at Alex who was drinking coffee.

I slumped in the chair beside him and frowned, earthquake?

“oh no that was just the sound of you fucking my little sister and her screaming the place down” Josh growled “seriously Alex you couldn't have been silent?”

“she attacked me, I wasn't going to say no” Alex defended himself.

“I never heard anything” Emma called out.

“yeah well it went on for three fucking hours” Josh didn't look happy about it at all.

“how many chicks have you had over and banged, Lilly is going to be my wife in a week, I think that is a little different and I am so sick of keeping quiet, we fucked big deal” Alex stood tossing the chair back in.

“whatever just wait until there is no one in the house before you do that again”

“yeah and what about the girl you screwed last week, we had to listen to that and no one said anything” I joined in there little bitch fight.

Josh seriously needed to chill the fuck out.

“let's move” Alex grabbed his laptop sitting on the bed “be fucked if I will live with someone and be told when I can and cant make love to you, fuck if I want sex on the kitchen table then we're going to fuck on that table”

I took a breath and realised he was right, Josh couldn't tell us when we could sleep together or not “let's move then, we'll be married next week and it would be good to have our own place anyway”

“I'm being serious Lilly” he looked at me

“so am I Alex, let's buy a home where our kids will grow up, I want to walk around naked and not worry about someone else being there” I yawned, yes I was still tired.

Ok so maybe I wanted my reasons to be more naughty ones but still it would be nice to have our own home, a place that was just ours and no one else's.

Page after page we searched through the real estate sites, we looked at so many different ones, but the good thing was that we agreed on two houses, Alex shot the agent off an email to set up a meeting during the week to check the places out.

I was actually excited about the thought of us buying a home.

“babe”

“mmmm” I answered keeping my eyes shut.

“what do you reckon it would have been?” he spoke softly.

“what do you mean?” I peered out one eye at him, his face was insanely close to mine, our noses almost touching.

“the babies, what do you think they would have been?”

“boys” I smiled imagining mini Alex's running around the place.

“how many do you want?”

I shrugged, I wasn't really sure “two or three maybe, you?”

“three” he smiled “all close together”

Three sounded perfect, I snuggled in further to his chest, tangling my legs with his as we lay there chatting about our future, talking about baby names and house furniture. I knew that no matter what happened one this was for sure, my future was looking pretty damn amazing with Alex.