Chapter Eleven

Finally!!!

We had arrived exactly three seconds ago, pulling into the long narrow and very dusty driveway I smiled, this was where Alex grew up, and even though we didn't see many houses along the way here I knew this was home.

It felt like home to me, I unclipped the belt and the two sleeping beauties started to wake up, I definitely needed to set them up while we was here.

“We're here” Alex turned the car off and hitting his head on the steering wheel letting out a loud fake snore, hell if he even actually snored like that I would have his balls cut off.

We grabbed our bags, and no I wasn't even aloud to pick mine up since 'daddy said so' apparently it was too heavy for me.

Alex led us to the old country style home, it was huge, one storey and massive, it had a huge veranda that wrapped around, the house clearly overlooked a large lake with a ramp that was probably used for fishing or jumping off, I actually had the urge to run and jump off it.

The flowers, hell there was so many flowers, I don't think I had ever seen so many in my life, they were red, pink, white, pretty much every colour imaginable they were there.

“Mum loves flowers” Alex spoke beside me, he must have noticed me lost in a state of awe since the others were inside and I was still out here looking around.

“Sorry” I muttered feeling a little embarrassed

“Don’t be, just treat this place as your own” he gave me a devilish smirk and without warning he scooped me up in his arms

I let out a squeal “Alex put me down” I laughed as he jogged up the steps, walking us in the house and to the left down a hallway.

“this was my room growing up, now it's our room” he set me down on the floor, the bags were on the bed and I stood looking around the deep blue walls, the bed was wooden with a black cover, but it was a real guys room, football trophies, posters, thankfully none of naked women otherwise we'd have a problem, I sat down on the bed and laid backwards staring at the ceiling.

I looked up at the glow in the dark stickers, tons of little stars spread across the ceiling, Alex lay down next to me staring up at them “I've had them for years, so now we can make love underneath the stars”

I suddenly felt like I had de ja vu, something clicked in my mind that I had once heard those words before, or maybe it was this pregnancy playing up on me, babies and their hormones.

“Show me around?” I asked.

“Would you like to see the horses?” he grinned looking excited

“Yes!” I definitely wanted to see his horses.

I was in his mums boots, perfect fit as well so I didn't have to worry about them hurting or being too loose on me, the walk was only a short distance, but still it was perfect out here, so quiet and calm, I could see why Alex jumped at the opportunity to come here and house sit while his parents travelled.