Chapter Nine

I laughed because that was the most stupidest thing I had ever heard in my life, I was not going to stay at Alex's parents place and help take care of the horses for fuck knows how long, shaking my head at them after I finished laughing I was able to finally speak “I'm not going with you”

Their smiles faded and Alex's frown was back on “Yes you are,” he spoke in a hard tone.

I rolled my eyes and gave a frown back “No I have work.”

“You’re pregnant and I want to keep an eye on you, you’re coming.”

“We can text, I am staying. You don't need to watch me like a hawk.”

“Lily you’re coming and Emma has already agreed to it, you’re coming so end of storey.”

I didn't answer him, I just ignored him and pushed my food away, I was pretty full anyway and I was kind of being over dramatic but hell no one ever got to boss me around like a child.

I knew what was about to happen and I had read about this in those pregnancy websites, I didn't believe it would happen but judging the look on Josh's face he knew what I was going to do and obviously he dealt with it often.

My lower lip trembled even though I was biting hard trying not to make a sound, my eyes were stinging as tried not to blink, but in the end I gave in and sat and the table and burst into tears.

I had my first over emotional sook.

I wasn't even upset or mad, I think it was his tone that upset me the most, he was scary when he growled, and sure it was sexy in the bedroom but being bossed around out of there was going to take some getting used to.

“Shit Lily I didn't mean to make you cry” he was in front of me, my face in his palms as he wiped the tears away.

“Well done big guy, finally brought another woman to tears” Josh muttered, I was now guessing Alex made a lot of women cry.

“Fuck off and pack” Alex growled at a laughing Josh.

I had to admit that was funny, because Josh practically could have flown from the table he left so bloody fast.

“Lily I am sorry for making you upset” he started.

I shook my head at him “I'm not upset, I just can’t stop crying, I don't know why I am crying, I never cry”

The last time I cried was two years ago when my parents were buried, the only other time before that was three years ago when my first heartbreak happened. A day I would never forget, a day that will stick with me forever.

“I will come with you but don't order me around, my last boyfriend got angry at me and I don't like it” I muttered quietly

Alex's brows yet again formed into a hard line “Did he ever hit you?”