Chapter Three

Seven Weeks.

Seven whole weeks have passed and I was freaking out, my head has been in a toilet bowl constantly for the past week and half. I knew I was pregnant right away with the fact that I had steamy all night long sex and now I was missing a period.

Never ever missed a period before so I was just stating the huge obvious.

I stood in the bathroom after hurling my breakfast up for the second time this morning, not fun at all when it's soggy toast coming up mixed with orange juice, even thinking about it makes me want to vomit again.

I now stood here staring at the three pregnancy tests, because one mixed with my period being late just didn't cut it, I needed to actually see the words pregnant for me to believe it and even now I still can’t believe it. Not even after three little sticks with the words PREGNANT staring back at me.

I, Lily Jane Marsden was pregnant to a man I didn't know.

Now I needed to tell Emma who I guarantee will flip out, long gone are our drinking and partying days, now it was staying up all night with a little baby screaming.

I picked up the tests and unlocked the bathroom door, making my way towards the living room which felt like one thousand steps away instead of twelve. Emma was sitting on the couch reading a magazine, and just my luck it had a pregnant woman on the front cover, yeah fuck my life.

“Me” I spoke quietly, since that's what I do when I'm nervous.

She looked up but still kept her eyes on the book “Yeah babe?”

“I'm pregnant” Well that got her full attention.

The book was tossed to the floor and her jaw was hanging open as I held the tests up “Who are you pregnant with?”

I rolled my eyes at her, I knew who the father was, and hell he was the one who had made me unable to walk all Sunday. My legs felt like they had been run over by a truck, I could barely even spread them apart, it would have been tough luck if I stayed another night, there definitely wasn't going to be any sex for him that day.

Her eyes widened even further if that was even possible “No way, with the sex crazed Alex?”

“Yes” I puffed my cheeks out “I have to be around 6 or seven weeks since he was my last guy” I then laughed “He's been like my only guy”

“Shit, you’re really preggers, wait how will you tell him?” She looked confused and then that was when I found out how hormonal pregnant women really are, I burst into tears.

I cried for ages because she was right, I had no way in hell of finding him, I barely even remember where he lives and if I stalked out at the bar where we first met, then he would think I was an unfit mother who hangs around in pubs hoping to see the guy who knocked her up.

Yeah that wasn't going to happen at all.

After I calmed down a bit and Emma finished crying as well, Yes, she cried with me and she had no idea why she was crying for which made me laugh at her, she truly was the best friend I could ever ask for.