Chapter Sixteen

Alex's arms wrapped around my waist, nuzzling his neck into the crevice of my neck “you smell so good baby”

My hands slid up his arms that covered my stomach “I smell like you, so of course I smell good” I smiled, it had been three days since we made up and I was glad to have everything out in the open and cleared up, we were getting along perfectly, everything was amazing.

Alex was getting more comfortable being around Belle, she still wouldn't go near Josh as we yet again witnessed his hand almost being eaten, she even charged at Emma, that was funny since they were both in the paddock at once and they were rushing to get out, I spent each day giving her a wash and then I would brush her dark hair after she had been saddled up and ridden which Alex and I went together, it was nice to go for walks and he would talk about his work and show me his parents land.

Alex of course wouldn't leave me alone with her, he was worried she would kick and something would happen to the baby.

Yes if your wondering we did make that tape and it was a hell of a lot of fun doing so, but we never watched it, I think I was embarrassed to see what I looked like on camera and even though Alex wanted to watch it he didn't and placed it in his cupboard on the top shelf, labelled baby scan to not draw attention.

“you know I love you so much” he pulled me around to face him, I wrapped my arms around his waist holding him tightly as I rested my head in his chest.

“and you know I love you” I spoke clearly.

It was true, I loved him with all my heart.

We had connected on a different level, he asked me about Jamie, and asked what type of cancer he had, I was surprised he wanted to talk about him and I think it made him understand me a little better which was nice.

Emma and Josh were acting weirder than ever, they still had there private talks and I would catch them watching Alex and I together if we were doing something together, I thought maybe they were liking each other but when I asked Emma she pretended to spew.

Oh a amazing thing is that my morning sickness has gone, well today I wasn't sick so who knows I may be double sick tomorrow, ugh I hope not!

“so what else do we need?” he asked looking around the grocery store, yes that was where the two of us were at the moment, Alex was definitely not afraid of public display of affection, and he was proving that pretty well right now.

“I told you we need milk, bread and salt and vinegar chips”

he raised a brow “salt and vinegar chips?”

“yep your baby is craving them” I stood up on my tippy toes placing a soft kiss over his lips and headed towards the chips isle, with Alex as I pulled him along with me.

I gave him a look as he grabbed four blocks of chocolate, he grinned placing them in the basket “the baby told me she wants chocolate”

“she?” I asked

“yeah she's going to look a spitting image of her mummy, beautiful” he took the basket from me as we headed to get everything else.

We were waiting in line when someone called out behind us “Alexander?”

I had no idea who this person was and she was smiling wide at Alex looking almost a little scary and predator like “oh gosh it is you, I haven't seen you for so long, we seriously need to catch up, how long are you here for? Is Josh with you?”

He scratched the back of his head giving her an awkward look “We wont be catching up, if I remember right you cheated on Josh with two other guys in his class” his voice suddenly turned harsh.