~Chapter 50: Compensation~

Hellooooooooooo!! *insert apologetic, sheepish grin* I'm TERRIBLY sorry I have taken this long to update. It's unforgivable, really, especially with that kind of cliffhanger. #oops

Anyway, I hope you'll accept my most sincere apologies!!

Point of concern: I know how much everyone has wanted them to get a move on in the bedroom, but I'll let you know, they won't just be hopping each other's bones every chapter. This is still a STORY, as it's always been, and a story is more than just s.éx scenes with a couple of plot complications in the middle.

With that in mind, just remember that things will move at their own pace and I hope these scenes (last chapter and this one) will tide you randy readers over for a bit!! ;) #allthelove

Dedicated to coldhandshazz for her kind message, but also to the real Queen LaylaMonfradini who I've been teasing with rumors of an update for quite some time, and to lxl_Zalaina_lxl who I love talking with and who I'm terrible at responding to!! Hahaha

"You're not supposed to laugh when a man's dropping his trousers," Zayn protested, pretending to be offended.

And she wasn't laughing when he'd freed himself fully. She had seen a naked man before, but it was nothing like this. Perhaps it was his coloring displayed so prominently or the fact that he was so aroused. She wasn't sure. But she liked the idea of being the reason he was like this.

At his first stroke of himself she was entranced. He was confident in his movements, knew just what was best for him, something she definitely had no idea of. His fingertips along the thill produced quiet puffs of breath and his thumb on the cap made his hips twitch up, a bit more pronounced than what she had seen earlier. She watched his hand and wondered when she'd get the chance to do it herself.

"You like this, don't you?" he teased. "You like watching me please myself?"

She couldn't answer, but she was sure the look on her face was answer enough. She simply looked at him and licked her lips to moisten them.

"Bloody hell," he gasped, leaning his head back. "You can't do that when you're looking at me. It gives me so many ideas for things that we simply can't do right now."

She still didn't answer. There was no telling what her voice would do if she tried. It was sure to indicate just how much she enjoyed this. She was embarrassed that something so forbidden and personal could make her feel that pleasurable ache once more.

He continued and she tried to note everything clinically. Somehow she managed to watch, all while awash in pleasure that rose once more. More full-handed strokes along the thill that increased in speed and his breathing hurried in conjunction.

"I want to try," she said, finally finding her voice. As it was, her voice was deeper and sounded breathless, though he wasn't touching her at all.

"Just watch this time," he answered, shaking his head. "I want you to know what to expect."

"How long does this last?" she asked, running a hand down the line of hair and across the contracting muscles between his hips. She watched his jaw tense at her movements.

"Well, that depends," he huffed, "on how much you continue what you're doing and just how much I want this to go on."

"You can control it?"

"To a certain degree. I can control the speed at least, and that has something to do with it." He went silent, continuing with the movements. When he looked at her she saw just how much he enjoyed this himself.