~Chapter 68: The Chapter You've All Been Waiting For~

That's right! You read correctly. If you catch my drift (haha nautical pun) then you will realize that INDEED this is the chapter where they finally SEAL THE DEAL.

With that in mind, I'm going to lay down the law on this. I spent an incredible amount of time writing this f.úcking chapter. For days on end, I've sat working through a horrible case of writer's block trying to get this chapter done for you guys. I worked my ass off. Having said that, why don't you press that little star in the corner???? That's what we call VOTING for something. This not only indicates your interest and enjoyment of the story, but helps the author out. I can tell I've been being cheap-skated by a whole ass-ton of you with just reads and no votes or comments. Don't get me wrong, I love that you enjoy my story, but THIS IS A FREE. F.UCK.ING. WEBSITE. You're not paying to view my story. The least you could do is give me some love on this. Besides, I've had many a comment in many a chapter about how EVERYONE has wanted them to bone since day one. Understandable. And now you have it. So you could you at least freaking vote on this chapter? Just do it. Real quick. Vote for the sexy-time chapter. Go ahead.

Doubly deserving of votes and comments, this chapter is about the equivalent of three chapters in one, simply because I couldn't stand for their first sexy rendezvous to be on Chapter 69 as this would have happened if I split the chapters up how I would have normally. I have a bit more class than that. So. Three chapters. Give it three chapters worth of votes if you please.

For those of you voting and/or commenting regularly, irregularly, whatever, ignore that earlier rant; it's not for you. King Corden bless you for your dedication and I love you for it. I look at everyone who has voted and you warm my cold, jet black heart.

Now that's over with, please enjoy and give me your comments.

Miraculously, the next day was even better. They set sail two days after her first trip back to the head and the remainder of the trip back to Elysium was mostly uneventful. To prevent gossip, Kalysta moved back to her bunk in the hull of the ship. The mal de mer didn't strike her nearly as badly as before, was barely noticeable, in fact. She was immensely grateful for this, as it meant she was able to move about the ship more freely, learn some of the ship's functions, and be out in the sun a bit following her bout of illness.

The sailor in the crow's-nest spotted Westtown around midday, but they stayed farther out at sea.

"Louis will escort you back to your Royal City Haven in the first hour of the morning," Zayn explained to her. "I want you to wait for the cover of darkness before you pass Westtown. The fewer people that see you this time around will help immensely."

She was almost completely back to full health so she stayed on the top deck with Zayn as he arranged everything. The men were a bit frustrated that they couldn't go ashore on leave, but Zayn was being appropriately cautious. If there were Bradians in town in conjunction with her return it would make her father and everyone else leery at least.

Darkness fell, but Kalysta was too anxious to sleep for the few hours she would get before she left with Louis. She was scared for the future. In the next few days she would face Delia, her father, and all her people. Planning would start and she would have to marry Niall. The resistance had failed and she would be on her own saving Elysium.

She would be apart from Zayn as well. Of necessity, their relationship would have to return to the professional indifference and feigned dislike that had existed before this unsuccessful enterprise. She hated it.

There had always been a termination date for their brief tryst, but as that date arrived so abruptly she wished she could rebel. These were the same thoughts she'd been entertaining for some time, but they could only remain wistful dreams. So many people relied on her. And where would the two of them go if they did rebel?