~Chapter 53: Gifts and Enthusiasm~

How much do you love me for updating in less than a week? Hahahahha!! Like I said, not every chapter, but you'll get some sugar here and there.

She returned the kiss with equal passion, placing one arm around his back and twining her other hand into his hair, pressing herself as closely as possible. She was more than willing to lose everything to the feel of him, the feel of being so alive. They were both so joyful at the turn in their luck that they were even more engrossed in each other. His lips plied her, taking all her focus. They were soft and his ridiculous facial scruff rasped along her chin as he opened his mouth and swept his tongue against hers. She couldn't get enough so she ran one hand to his front and under his shirt, caressing the skin she'd so thoroughly explored before.

"Not fair," he breathed, pulling his lips away to move them to her neck. "If you're allowed to access my chest then I get the same."

She chuckled and stood back, removing her shirt. He groaned in frustration when he saw the wrap she still had on around her chest.

"Yes, I had almost forgotten," he grumbled, pulling at the fabric, trying to find where it began. The process had Kalysta almost in tears laughing as Zayn tried and failed, miserably, to take the wrap off. "You're like the most difficult gift I've ever tried to open," he whined.

She located the end and began undoing the mess he'd made of it. Removing the last swath, she let it fall to the floor and went back to him, embracing him close and reaching up for another kiss.

Her emotions were a knot of excitement and anxiety as Zayn moved them closer to the bed, slowly and subtly. He was moving forward a bit so that she was forced to step back to keep her balance. When she felt the bed against the back of her legs she sat carefully. Zayn followed, gently pushing her until she was laid back on the bed, her legs hanging over for her feet to rest on the floor, his body leaning over her. He kissed down the length of her body, igniting her senses.

He smiled up at her a moment later and asked, "Are you ready to try something new?"

She couldn't begin to guess what he meant. "What? What is this something new?"

"Do you trust me?" he asked next, not answering her.

She looked at him in silence and his brow furrowed.

"Yes," she whispered in the next breath. He grinned widely and left the bed to remove her boots and trousers.

It felt strange to be bare in front of him when he was still fully clothed so she spoke up. "At the very least, you could take your shirt off, Zayn."

He laughed and did so, shedding his top and allowing her to see the strength of his body once more. Then he returned to where he'd been, worshipping her torso with his mouth. Slowly, she became aware of his steady descent along her body. His hands took turns running up and down the outside of her thighs before dipping in to separate her legs slowly. Now, instead of holding himself up with his arms and hovering over her, he rested his body between her legs and knelt on the ground at the foot of the bed.

He kissed and swiped his tongue lower, below her navel and she jerked her body. This was more than simply new.

"What are you doing?" she breathed.

"Trust me," he returned.

"Are you really going to do what I think?" she asked, not able to inhale properly.

"Do you mean, am I going to pleasure and elate this beautiful flesh with my mouth?" His voice was that deep tone that she now associated with his being aroused. "Oh, yes... Yes, I am."

"But that's-"

"Quite common, actually," he interrupted her. "Trust me." Those words again. Could she trust him? She spoke of finding happiness where possible, but this made her more vulnerable that she'd ever planned on being. He asked so much, but gave so much more.

She simply nodded.

His put his lips to her and drifted lower. He reached where the hair started and then pulled away before putting his lips to the lower part of her thigh. Then, she felt those torturous sensations as he slowly moved them up her thigh, higher and higher. Once more, he grew nearer to what he spoke of, but once more stopped just short. He did the same to the other leg. Then it was back to her stomach again, moving downward. The clever man was peaking her curiosity, for now she was simply dying to know what it felt like to be kissed there.

"By the blood of the gods!" she swore. "Please do it already!"

"There we go," he laughed. "That's the enthusiasm I was looking for."

She huffed in exasperation which quickly turned into a gasp of surprise as he did exactly what she ordered. The press was like when he'd used his fingers, but his lips slid more easily, finding everything that drove her wild. Instead of pressure and simple tactile stimulation, his mouth pulled at her . When her body tried to buck, he slipped his arms under her legs and placed his hands on her stomach, keeping her lower body from being able to move as much.

From there, he put his tongue to a wicked use she'd never thought imaginable. As with the last time, she felt hot, too hot, like there was a burning in her body, building and building. She looked down and he was staring back at her, just as before, gauging what drove her mad. The swipes of his tongue and the thrill of his lips pulling at her made her groan. He moved his hand down and put his thumb just above his lips, moving it in time with his tongue. Again, she felt like she couldn't control how her body responded and she wished that she'd had any experience in this, that way she didn't feel all of this so powerfully, so new. It was embarrassing, the gasps and noises she made.

He seemed to want them, though, drawing out the areas that prompted them. Certain motions he repeated in succession and she dug her hands into the bed linens to try relieving the tension winding in her body. Zayn grabbed one of those hands and placed it on his head. She did his unspoken bidding and dug her fingers into the thick raven locks. Then she pulled him against her body with force and he responded by groaning encouragement, which only added to her building tension.

It was getting to be too much. She had to fight to keep her legs from closing against him. How long could this go before she simply perished from all the energy running through her?

Zayn extracted another uncontrolled moan from her before he quickened his pace. Her legs and body tightened and she was the puppet to his master once more. Somehow the energy grew and she arched her back as it released its hold on her. The tingling rush began where he held his mouth and swept outward, taking her vision and control with it. It was exacting and intense and even with her limited knowledge, she could tell that she'd never get used to it.

Zayn moved to lie next to her as she relaxed and returned to her normal frame of mind.

"Hmm," he hummed. "I tried giving you a good cleaning, but you're even dirtier now, I think."

She scoffed at his joke, but didn't care enough to make a retort. It was several moments before she curled into his side.

"I suppose I'll have to trust your judgment and understanding in this area more often," she commented.

"You didn't before?" His voice displayed his amusement and he brought her closer, hugging her tightly against him.

She didn't respond. She simply lay there, luxuriating in her tranquil condition.

They were like this for a bit before she asked, "What about you now?"

"I don't think we'll have time for me to instruct you through it right this moment," he admitted morosely. "Louis will probably be back soon and we need to get moving on. Velia awaits."

She was disappointed, but knew he spoke the truth. "Another time, then," she promised. "Soon."

"Yes," he breathed, kissing her gently. "But thank you for thinking of me."

A/N: Whew *quickly fans self*. Hope you guys liked this one!! Vote or comment, because with how often people have requested chapters like this, you shouldn't be bashful about commenting!! :P

#allthelove

~Kari~