Chapter 3 :)

"Come on Niall, drive faster!"

"Stop it Zayn, you're encouraging him. Niall you're doing great!"

"Niall dont listen to Liam, he doesn't get it. He's just trying to be the responsible one!"

"WILL BOTH OF YE BE QUIET I'M TRYIN TE DRIVE HERE!"

This was so strange. British and irish accents? What was going on? Who were these people? My eyelids fluttered open, and a pair of green eyes were watching over me, full of concern. His curly brown hair fanned around his head and when he smiled at me, small wrinkles formed at the corners of his eyes and irresistible dimples formed on his cheeks. His teeth were bright white and perfectly straight. He turned around. "Lads, she's awake!"

Possibly too stunned, or maybe to weak to move my mouth, I was speachless. I gathered in my surroundings. I was in a robe and a blanket was covering me from my stomach down. I saw my shirt and skirt hanging over a seat across from me. I was on what appeared to be a very nice and probably expensive bus. Then two other boys, also about nineteen or twenty, came over and stood above me. The one with green eyes spoke first.

"I'm Harry. Harry styles." He motioned to another very muscular boy with sweet brown eyes and a buzz-cut. "This is Liam." Liam said hi and then Harry pointed to the other boy, also with brown eyes, rimmed with thick lashes, and a quiff that had a streak of blond in the front. "And this is Zayn."

He stopped to see my reaction, but I was so confused I had no idea what to think. I looked around unsure, although it hurt to move. "Uh... hi?" I gave a weak smile.

Harry squinted his eyes at me and then smiled even wider. "Well, it's either that boy kicked your head too hard, or you dont know who we are." I was still just as confused, and a little scared. Did they know Lionel? Was this just some sick joke?

"I'll give you a hint," Harry said. "We're a british-irish boyband on tour."

That's when it hit me. "Oh my... so... you're One direction? I'm so sorry, I'm not really familiar with your music."

"Don't be sorry."

I looked towards the doorway between one section of the bus and the other, and I felt my stomach drop to my knees. Maybe it was the way his brown hair formed around his face, or maybe his mysteriously attractive smile. Or even his perfectly rounded nose. But his eyes were what got me I think. Those sparkling blue eyes, that had been looking down on me before I fell into a deep sleep. Slowly, I gathered up my strength and courage to sit up. He walked over to me cautiously and knelt down in front of me.

"I'm Louis Tomlinson."

I'm not sure what this feeling was, but suddenly my heart felt like it would tear right out of my chest. What was this? Maybe it was fear. Maybe there was some reason I was afraid. But what could it possibly be?

Whatever it was, I didn't like it. He made me weary.

I rubbed the sleep from my eyes and yawned. "I'm Sabrina Callaway. You can call me Saby."

"Saby?" Louis said. He smiled at me. "I like that."

I eyed him cautiously, not sure if I detected any sarcasm in his voice or not.

The bus rolled to a stop and the blond driver stood up and came through the door. "Hello!" He spoke with a heavy Irish accent and his expression seemed very friendly. "I'm Niall."

Zayn looked at him and said in an exasperated tone, "Niall! Why aren't you driving?!"

"I thought we'd get her something to eat. Would you like anything, Sabrina?"