P2: Chapter 1♡♥♡

Okay, my lovely readers! Here is part two! I love you guys!!! ♡♥♡

-Ellie xx

...............................................................

Way before the party ended Louis had the idea of going somewhere else, away from all of the chaos to get some peace and quiet. Really, it wasn't a bad idea, but I didn't want Melissa to think I was taking things for granted. Or maybe...

It suddenly hit me why she had acted so weird the past couple weeks. She knew about this!

Louis and I were laying casually on the bed beside each other. My face was snuggled into his chest and although I dozed off a couple times, I constantly could here his comforting words whispered in my ear. I didn't want to get up, it was warm on the bed, even without the blankets over me, because Louis was with me. But I had to talk with Melissa. I slowly shifted to a sitting position and he looked at me with a pouty face.

"Don't leave already!" Looking into his eyes at that moment made me wonder why I ever got with that Marcus. Moving on had been a bad idea after all, especially the way things had ended. Thank God Louis came back for me...

"I'm sorry," I apologized. "I'll be back, I promise."

He sighed and raised his eyebrows at me. "I'd come with you, but..."

I nodded before he could continue. "I know. We don't want a band of screaming girls chasing you away when I've just got you back."

"Exactly," and he smiled that impish grin of his, making me wonder what exactly was on his mind. He rolled over on his stomach and waved. I grinned and ran upstairs, but not before giving his hand another squeeze and leaving a lipstick mark on his cheek.

Melissa was standing at the top of the stairs when I reached the main level of the house. I played it cool with a poker face and handed her her makeup bag. She took it and with a smirk on her face, she said, "you're welcome. Now you better be leaving this house and be going on a date with that boy soon or I'll have a fit."

I looked at her blankly. "A date with Marcus? Oh, we actually just broke up."

She rolled her eyes. "No, I know that, I meant with Louis!"

Then I couldn't contain myself and I broke into a stupid uncontrollable smile and hugged her so tight that I could almost touch my shoulders with my opposite hands.

"Okay, okay!" She said, her voice strained. She looked at me through proud eyes. "Now go have fun!"

Immediately, I ran back downstairs to find Louis playing piano again, this time, rather comically. He hit chords at random and when he noticed me standing by the stairs laughing at him, he started to pull more goofy faces.

He looked adorable when he crossed his eyes.

Eventually, he stopped and turned his body around on the bench so that he was facing me. "So, are we good to go? You're free?"

I walked over and sat on his lap. He dipped me down so my head lightly grazed the floor and then sat me back up, laughing at my hair full of static electricity. I giggled, and he didn't stop smiling once.

"Yea, I'm good to go-"

And immediately after I said it, he got up, lifted me to my feet and he started for the window.

I moved my head left to right. "No way."

I nodded. "Yes way! I'll give you a boost."

Hesitant, I didn't move at first. I looked down at my skirt, wondering if, since it was so short, he would get a perfect view of my lavender underwear. I understood that 90% of girls my age would be GLAD even for that to happen, but because of my past, it made me uncomfortable, even around Louis.

But I decided that it wouldn't be the end of the world, so I walked over and put one foot in his two cupped hands and felt myself rising slowly. I couldn't even imagine how much exercise he must have gone through to be as strong as he was...

There was a light coating of snow on the ground, which practically froze my knees when I got through the window. Louis climbed up behind me with ease and helped me to my feet again. It was still light outside, although it would be dark within the hour, so I was able to see the huge lineup of cars and bikes outside Melissa's house. My eyes caught on a large black van and I pointed to it.

"Is that yours?" I asked.

He laughed. "Not everything I own is fancy, you know."

"Hmmm... well which car is yours, then?"

He shook his head. "Not car. Bike."

I formed my lips in the shape of an 'o' and smiled. "Either one," I said motioning to the car and the bike, "wouldn't change my views on you."

Again, there was that flawless smile. He put a thick coat over my shoulders and led me to the bike. He hopped on first and fastened a helmet on his head, then picked up another and handed it to me.

I took it in my fragile fingers and put it on my head. Swinging one foot over the seat behind Louis, I wondered if I was dreaming. This was all too good to be true...

But then his hands came around and placed my arms around his waist after he started up the motorcycle with a sound like thunder.

"By the way," he shouted,"happy birthday!"

He took off slowly, knowing that I was probably afraid, and I nestled my head on his right shoulder and we rode off in the direction of the setting sun.

Like a flame to a cold fireplace, Louis Tomlinson was back into my life.