P2: Chapter 6 ♡♥♡

However many times you wake up to the sound of complete and utter chaos, you never quite get used to it. I mean, I guess you can't expect much from four rowdy boys, but couldn't they at least tone it down for those who know the definition of sleep?

I heard a knock on the bedroom door and moaned. "Saby?" It was Liam.

"Yea, alright, come in."

Light filtered in from the hallway as the door cracked open. The glass window I was pressing up against was freezing against my face, and the light blinded me as Liam flicked on the lightswitch.

"We're leaving soon, so I thought I'd get you up. Do you want breakfast?"

"No," I said, my words barely audible as I yawned and talked at the same time. "I'm not very hungry."

His soft brown eyes gazed at me in a concerned fashion. A  frown curved toward the bottom of his slightly cleft chin and he turned his body away. "Alright, then. Just let me know if you get hungry. You really should eat something."

He shut the door again and flipped the switch off, leaving me with only the pale light of dawn, leaking in through the window, to see. The boys' muffled shouts were relentless, and with no hope of getting at least ten more minutes to rest, I slowly padded over to the lamp and twisted the nob to see better. I slipped on my clothes from yesterday and looked in the mirror. I used a brush from Louis' nightstand drawer and ran it through my wavy hair. Sleeping on curls left my hair frizzy; I used a hairband around my wrist and twisted my hair into a loose, messy bun at the back of my head. I lazily wiped away the mascara that ran under my bottom eyelid and walked out of the bedroom.

The light was on in the kitchen area and I jumped as a bowl of cereal glided by the end of the hallway, tensing my arms as the flew up by my head. I opened my previously squinted eyes and walked faster, turning to see Zayn with a tight grasp around Niall's hand, which was reaching longingly for his lost Lucky Charms.

Melissa, who was wrapped in a large blanket, was having a tender talk with Harry as she poured milk into a bowl. Harry was holding her hand under the table and whispering calmly to her.

Liam slapped Zayn on the head and Zayn turned around and tackled him to the floor while niall gathered up the soggy cereal and bowl.

Chaos.

Since Harry and Melissa were in serious conversation and Liam had Zayn in a chokehold, I went to Niall to talk to.

"Hey," I said; he smiled and dumped his breakfast into the trash. "How long until we leave?"

He looked around. "There's at least an hour before we can see him... but... do you want to get out of here?"

I hesitated, not sure if it would be a good idea to go with just Niall. Was Louis the jealous type? What would he say?

But then Melissa slapped the table and started screaming for Liam and Zayn to shut up, and of course, Harry started yelling as well.

I looked back at Niall, who shrugged, and I grabbed my purse and went out the door.

No one even looked up when Niall announced that we were leaving. Harry merely muttered some sort of agreement and then continued in the shouting match.

It never even bothered me that his callused hand was at the small of my back. He led me to the elevator, allowed me to enter first, and we stood in a sweet silence, leaving a soft smile on both of our faces.

And somehow, I knew it was wrong and I hated myself for it. Oh, how had I gotten myself into such a mess?

Because right there, in the elevator, I was feeling something in the midst of my confusion:

Happiness.