Chapter 2 - The Fabulous Four

"She looks like she's gone days without water, she's as pale as a fucking ghost!" A concerned voice echoed through my ears. "I know, I know. It doesn't look like she's apart of a group either, she's only got one bike around the back." A quiet voice said from afar. "And plus, she looks like a typical killjoy, she has the same hair as you poison." Yet another male voice added jokingly.

I opened my eyes a tiny bit, noticing my head was drooped down against my lap, making me look like a rag doll. My hair hung over my face making it stick from the humid air. I could feel my wrists aching due to these bastards tying me up, and to make matters worse, I could feel my ray gun had been taken from my possession. Fuck. At least they didn't think to check my back pockets for my knife I kept hidden away. Maybe if I could slowly reach for it subtly I could get out of this god damned chair and attack. 

I made a small movement to grab my knife when a hand fiercely grabbed my arm, as another pulled my head back by my hair. My eyes were met with a man who had the same colour hair as me.

"Fuck you." I spat at the red heads face and kicked him with all the strength I could muster in the balls, watching him as he doubled over in pain. The man holding my back dropped my hair and started laughing hysterically, along with two other guys who I now noticed standing beside a booth. 

One was tall and lanky with dyed blonde hair, which was slicked back; he wore a yellow leopard print shirt underneath a deep crimson jacket. This guy had his arms crossed and a scowl plastered on his fact. The other killjoy I could see had crazy dark brown curly hair, which met with his shoulders, he was also clad in a black leather jacket, sort of similar to mine. The guy who had me held back was no basically on the floor from laughter with the red head. This guy looked to be a couple inches taller then me, and wore mainly green and patches of yellows. While this guy was having a great laugh, the redhead slowly stood up, a furious look sweeping his features. The redhead continued to stare me down as the laughter died.

"Who the fuck are you?" He spat, not in the mood for my games. Me however enjoying the redheads angst, continued to irk him further.

"The fuck are you?" I shot right back at him, trying to hold my grin back.

"I asked you first motherfucker." He said getting more pissed off, which made me even more amused.

"Do ya kiss your mother with that mouth?" I said slyly. This comment triggered something inside the red head because the next thing I knew the guy with the curly hair was holding him back.

"Calm down party." The guy with the blonde hair said sternly, jumping in front of the feisty redhead. Eventually the red head calmed down, throwing the blondes hands off of him and taking a few steps back from where I sat tied up. He no longer spoke to me; instead he stared at me from a distance in disgust.

It was now dark, and the summer desert air made the atmosphere sticky. The guy with the blonde hair walked over to me calmly and sat on a stool beside me. "Hi, my name's Kobra kid, and I'm sorry about my brothers approach. This is Jet star, Fun Ghoul and Party Poison." The man now known as Kobra said pointing out the curly headed guy, or Jet Star, the short haired one, or fun Ghoul, and of course, the sassy red head bitch; aka, Party Poison.

Now that i've jogged my memory i have heard of these guys before, they're real hot shots around here in the desert, and it was just my luck i had to have this run in with them. I could already tell i hated their leader, Party Poison.

"Kobra what the fuck are you doing-" Party Poison looked horrified that his brother had just given up the groups identity, to a girl they had only just met. Kobra put a hand up to Party, and continued to talk directly to me.

"We may have taken the wrong approach to this, and I apologise on my brothers behalf. What's your name?" Kobra Kid asked me. So him and tomato boy were brothers. He looked into my eyes genuinely and I gave him a small smile. "My name's Suicide Spark, and I'm guessing you guys are killjoys?" I asked, already knowing the answer. Kobra Kid seemed kind, which I was ever so grateful for after being almost attacked by his brother.

"We sure are." Kobra said proudly. "Where's your group?" The blonde man asked. I hesitated a little with this question, suddenly feeling the room temperature increase 10 degrees. "I – um" I stuttered lamely. 

"I don't belong to one." I said awkwardly, however still holding my poker face. These guys wouldn't get an inch out of me.

From the corner of my eye I see the redhead raise an interested eyebrow. "Killjoys, a word." He said, still not taking his eyes off of me. I furrowed my eyebrows together and watched as the four disappeared into another room.

"I'll be back in a second, don't worry." Kobra said making his way out of the room, being the last person to leave the main dining area.

"Wait!" I called out as Kobra turned around suddenly. "You're not just going to leave me tied up like this are you?" I said re acknowledging how much my wrists were killing me in this position. I could bet my life Party Poison tied me up like this, the prick.

"I'm sorry Spark, I promise this won't take long." Kobra said leaving the room to my dismay. I slumped back in the chair kicking my legs back and forward in boredom, these ropes I was bound to were getting old.

The door in which the 4 killjoys went into about a minute ago opened again, and the red head, or Party Poison appeared. He looked a little bit more sympathetic in comparison to annoyed like before- this man definitely made me feel uncomfortable. He warily took a seat where Kobra was sitting and looked at me, studying my face.

"You really don't belong to a group?" He asked randomly. I looked at him with my eyebrows furrowed, debating if I should tell him. Why should I? They still have me tied up to this fucking chair, I don't know anything about this group of rebels, and they still are untrustworthy. 

We were both looking at each other before Party sighed, taking out a knife similar to mine, and cutting the rope that held me close to the chair. I muttered out a thank you while I examined my red wrists, wincing in pain as I touched them.

"Uh- I'm sorry about that.... Spark?" I looked up at him. 

"Yeah, Suicide Spark's the name." Party nodded. 

"So, you don't belong to a group?" He asked once again and this time, I nodded. I was close to add why when Fun Ghoul came sprinting into the room Party and I were situated in.

"There's dracs coming, about 4 cars and they're all a minute away."