Chapter 15 - The Ritalin Rat

"Have I mention it's good to see you all again?" Party spoke relieved in attempts to lighten the currently dark mood.

The leader of this killjoy group, Crash Fire scoffed, flicked his bright yellow locks, the kid was almost as sassy as Party. Almost. "Good to see you too tumbleweed, now, why exactly are you here?" The killjoy questioned as Thrill Kill begun cleaning his bloody hands.

Party began explaining a condensed summary of the situation with the dracs and how they had originally set out to visit this group to get Spark's bike fixed. Crash Fire and Neon Burn agreed to patch up the highly important bike, leaving Party and Thrill Kill alone.

"Just keep an eye on her yeah? Gimme' a shout if she shows signs of wakin' up." Thrill instructed Party Poison, to which Party nodded his head. He was as loss for words; he couldn't believe she had made it. Luck was most definitely on Party's side, despite him not believing in the concept.

Thrill left Party Poison alone with his thoughts. What would have happened if the girl had died? It was obvious to the killjoy now how much the girl meant to him. Party couldn't think of what he would do if she hadn't gotten through this. Not only Party, but the rest of his group as well. Party was confused to say the least. What even were him and Spark? Relationships were tough enough in general, out here in the desert, it's so much worse.

A daunting thought came back to Party Poison, Korse still wanted Spark. This reminded Party that him and his group must re locate by tomorrow, his group must keep running for the sake of Spark.

Party stayed alone in the room with Spark for hours, refusing to leave her side no matter what. The leader couldn't stop the thoughts of what would have happened if Spark had died from this. Party's thoughts were interrupted however, by someone he had no intention of seeing at the moment.

"What's goin' on in here- Helllooooo sexy." An obnoxious male's voice spoke, looking at Suicide Spark's lifeless body. Before Party could even turn around, he knew exactly who entered the room. Party was met with the sharp blue eyes, and a kid with long blonde hair, Venom Bite.

"Hey Poison, you're lookin' rather aggressive today, as per ush." The killjoy spoke casually, making Party's jaw tense. Party decided against making a sassy comeback, knowing his anger would get the best of him.

Venom Bite and Party Poison don't exactly have the best history. Venom used to be a Ritalin Rat. The Ritalin Rat's are a group of killjoy's employed by the BL/I to track down killjoy's to either kill them or bring them into the BL/I. This group don't have any drugs injected into them, making them prone to human emotions, which is what makes them somewhat of a killjoy and human, making it hard sometimes to tell killjoy's and the rats apart from each other. However, these groups are anything but human. They work for money; nothing else. To Party Poison, they were the scum of the earth. They were no better then the Better Living Industries themselves. In Party's eyes, he would rather die then trade in or kill outcasts living in the deserts, even for a hefty price of carbons. Money didn't matter out here in the desert, what really mattered in this revolution was looking out for one another, and to keep running.

Venom and Party crossed paths back in the days when Venom was a Ritalin rat, coming close to killing the famous Party Poison. Which is why ever since, Party Poison has disregarded the kid. No matter how hard he proves himself as a killjoy, Party will always continue to be wary around the once known rat.

Venom took a step towards Spark, grinning.

"One more fucking step and you'll get your brains blown." Party spoke venomously, now standing up from his seat.

"Ooooooo, Party Poison's got a girlfriend. Cute." Venom taunted.

"At least I can get chicks." Party grinned, firing back at Venom Bite. It's true, because of his status as a once Ritalin Rat, no motor baby would go near the fucker.

"Whatever, I hope you and the fucktard four are coping out here in the zones. I can see you're doing well." Venom grinned while he spoke, pointing to Suicide Spark's form. Without another word, Venom Bite turned on his heel and left the room, thank the fucking lord.

Party didn't hate anyone out here in the zones as much as he loathed Venom, when the blonde killjoy left, Party took a deep breath in attempts to calm himself while reaching out to hold one of Spark's cold hands. Despite Party's dark mood from the previous encounter with Venom, he clung onto hope that Spark would awaken soon. 

(A/N! Important: In the photo is what I imagine this knew group of killjoys would look like. The band is called 'Peace'. They all have strong characters, and at one stage, the lead singer Harrison Koisser had yellow hair, giving him a real killjoy - ish kind of vibe. The guy in the white shirt with the blonde hair is Venom Bite, the guy sitting beside him on the right with the floral shirt is Neon Burn, on the far left in the blue shirt is Thrill Kill, and finally this group's leader, is beside Thrill kill, to the right. He doesn't have his yellow hair here, but in the next chapter i'll include a pic of his hair :) Peace are such a sick band, check em' out if you can! )