Chapter 25 - Confessions & Nightmares

It was the first night back with the group, Party Poison and I shared a room as per usual. I was feeling rather nostalgic tonight, reminiscing back to the night when Party and I first shared his bed together.

Thinking back to that day, Party and I have come extremely far as a duo. I remember he hated me until I saved his skin; the first night I stayed in the diner is still such a happy, vivid memory for me. It's so important to me because it marks the day I somehow stumbled into being apart of the fabulous four. In some ways, it was one of the best days of my life.

Party and I used to fight a lot when I first began hanging around the four- I mean we still do a bit but not to the point we're kicking and screaming. I remember when they first had me tied up, Party literally tried charging at me. I grinned at the memory, if the motherfucker tried that now he'd be fucked.

"What's so funny, sunshine?" Party asked snapping my out of my fond memories, noticing the lopsided smile on my face.

"Remember the first night I stayed at the diner?" I asked grinning up at Party poison who smiled back down at me.

"How could I forget? Not five minutes after you fell asleep you tried cuddlin' me." Party teased. I scoffed, remembering the scenario quite well, I woke up the next morning feeling flustered and embarrassed.

"Okay first of all it was not 5 minutes. Secondly- how the fuck am I 'spose to control what I do in my sleep?!" I exclaimed poking Party as we both crawled into the small bed.

"Even on the first night you couldn't resist me." Party winked down at me and I scoffed.

"Yeah- I couldn't resist you that much, which is why I kicked you in the nuts when we first met."

"I told you before sunshine, I like it rough." Party joked around and I pretended to vomit, making gagging noises in protest. After a few minutes of our laughter dying down Party Poison turned on his side to fully face me in the dark. He laid his arm comfortably around my waist while staring down at me fondly.

"Gerard." He said simply. I looked at the leader confused, not catching on to what he meant.

"What?"

"My name's Gerard Way- or was." Oh.

"Gerard." I whispered, thinking about the name for a while, tossing it up. I decided I liked it, it very much suited Party Poison.

"Willow. Willow Lamont."

"Nice to meet you Willow." Party spoke quietly while cupping my face and pressing his lips against mine needfully. Fire ignited inside of me, this killjoy had no idea the effect he had over me. I grabbed a fist full of his fiery red hair, bringing him closer to me, I had craved this so deeply while being stuck in the BL/I. And now that it was real, every muscle in my body burnt with passion for Party Poison.

Pulling me closer to him, being extra careful not to damage my already severe injuries, Party deepened the kiss, pouring his emotions into the action.

Pulling away for us both to catch our breath, Party kissed me softly once more, pressing his dry lips against mine.

"I gotta' let you know something sunshine." Party Poison admitted when he broke away from the kiss. I didn't speak; instead I laid on my side, continuing to stare into the soft hazel eyes.

"Would it be crazy of me to say I've fallen for you, sunshine?"

Grinning at Party's confession, my heart beating erratically, I placed my hand on the side of his neck, bringing him even closer to me. Party placed his hands comfortably around my waist, keeping me close to him.