Chapter 14 - Dracs pt. II

The fuckheads dracs were gaining on us, and fast too. They were so close to Party and I that they could now shoot at us clearly. I clicked both of my ray guns off of safety, taking the two of them out of my holsters. I winded down the window of the trans am, unclicking my seatbelt to shoot from outside the window.

Party was swerving the car back and forward in attempts to get the dracs not to shoot at the tires, which he was somehow achieving.

"Keep going, I'm gonna' shoot the fuckers down." I yelled to Party over the lasers being fired from the drac car on our tail.

"Are you fucking crazy!?" Party yelled back, a worried expression crossing his features as he tried to look at me while switching back to look at the road ahead.

"How else are we gonna'?!" I exclaimed desperately- If the dracs haven't already partly damaged the car, they sure as hell were about to.

"Fine!" Party yelled annoyed. "Just be careful."

Nodding to Party Poison, I climbed out of the window, instantly aiming at the car following us closely. How it managed to catch up to us so quickly was beyond me, Party was moving down the getaway mile like lightning.

I shot a few fires out the window, one of my shots causing the front window to crash around the scum driving the car. I could now easily shoot the driver.

Aiming my gun directly in the driver's head, I shot the drac straight in the head, making the car swerve into the sand. The other dracs situated in the car tried firing back a few shots, but we were now miles ahead of them all.

Grinning in satisfaction, a wave of pain suddenly washed over me as a burning sensation begun to spread in my shoulder. Looking horror-struck at the scene before me, I had realised something extremely daunting. 

I've just been fucking shot.

I climbed back into the front seat, gripping my shoulder in agony. The adrenaline I was experienced before was long gone, the pain now coursing through my whole body, making my whole body heat up.

"Oh. My. God." Party breathed looking at my wounded shoulder in absolute shock. I pressed my jacket close to the wound, knowing very well I could easily bleed out from this.

"We're almost there Sparks, just hang on." Party spoke rushed and urgent. Black dots begun to cloud my vision as the blood pumped out of me. I suddenly began to feel extremely tired.

"Party...." I whispered, looking at the killjoy driving the car. It was hard to see him straight, my mind was now spinning.

"I'm gonna.... I'm gonna' nap for... a while." I mumbled out, closing my eyes slowly.
"No- no Spark don't you dare close your eyes." Were the last words I heard by Party Poison. I felt so tired and sore, sleeping sounded real shiny right now.

-

Party Poison approached the base of the killjoy's who intended to fix Suicide Spark's bike. The trans am skidded in the sand, as soon as the car came to a stop the leader jumped out of the car and ran around to Spark's side. He cringed at the scene before him, the girl had lost so much blood- she was on the verge of death, and Party knew it. The leader only hoped the killjoy's were in their base, one of the group members was a skilled medic, Party sent silent prayers above, hoping the medic stayed within the base today.

Party scooped the red haired girl into his arms, and ran as fast as he could to the front door of the base. With out thinking, he kicked the door down, causing it to open instantly. The leader was relieved to see three of the killjoy's he hoped to. They all had their guns pointing at him, thinking he could be an enemy.

"Help." Party spoke desperately.

The three killjoys' instantly came to Suicide Spark's aid, the medic of the group leading Party and co. into a vacant room down the hall in a hurry.

Party Poison left Spark on a bed in the middle of the room as careful as he could, then stepped away from the scene, allowing the medic, or Thrill Kill, to perform his trade.

Party watched in horror as the girl lying on the bed was loosing blood rapidly. The other two group members, Neon Burn and Crash Fire, held a piece of cloth down on Spark's shoulder to try to prevent any more blood loss.

From the corner of Party's eye, he saw Thrill Kill pull out a needle from a first aid kit which was filled with a clear fluid, making the not so fearless leader turn away instantly. In his pre danger day lifestyle, the man had a trauma revolving around needles, to the point it made him physically sick. After a few moments, he turned back to the gruesome scene before him.

"Poison, I'm gonna need you to get her jacket off." Thrill instructed, wasting no time the leader jumped forward, taking off Spark's now blood covered jacket. In no time, Thrill Kill began stitching Spark's wound up and cleaning the injury to avoid any further infection. Tension filled the room, Party wasn't sure if the girl was even going to make it, hope was somewhat lost at the moment as he saw her near death state.

Her face was pale and there were smudged of blood covering her body. The scene before Party Poison was sure to give him nightmares that night, if he even got around to sleeping after that had just happened. 

Party Poison was brilliant at hiding his emotions, however he felt completely vulnerable at the moment. What if she died? What if she bled out? Looking at the redheaded girls soaked t shirt, it looked like a possibility at the moment.

Party Poison, Crash Fire, and Neon Burn all intently stared at the medic, Thrill Kill as he stitched up the wounded girl. With a final flick of a needle from Thrill Kill, the medic placed the last stitch into Spark's arm. After a few moments of suspenseful silence, Thrill Kill broke everyone's rambled thoughts.

"She's gonna' be just fine. When she wakes up she'll be a lil' bit hazy from the anaesthetic, but she'll be alright." Thrill Kill deduced which made Party Poison relax, it felt as if a weight has been taken off the leader's shoulders.

"Have I mention it's good to see you all again?" Party spoke relieved in attempts to lighten the currently dark mood lingering within the base. It was going to be one long day for the red haired leader, as he silently vowed to himself he wouldn't leave Suicide Spark's side until she awoke.