Chapter 21 - SING

Party Poison paced the diner. It's been a week. A whole fucking week since Suicide Spark got captured. Party knew he had to get her back somehow; the night she was taken away he was ready to go after her, but the killjoy's had to hold him back. This is what Korse wanted, it was a mousetrap situation, and Party Poison would have been the mouse.

A whole week and a bit later, the leader could not keep his silence on the matter any longer, he had convinced the killjoy's she'd been gone long enough, and they needed to get her back.

His group of course missed Suicide Spark too, and a fire burned inside each killjoy. A fire and a passion to get their missing member back home to them, she did after all save their skins in a sense. Suicide Spark could have easily stayed put and watch the four get their heads blown in. But she didn't, she stopped the potential bloodshed of the fabulous killjoy's, and for that, they needed to get their girl back.

Although, no matter how much the other killjoys said they missed her, and wanted her back, and all that bullshit, Party couldn't believe it. Because no one- NO ONE, missed her more then he did.

Spark's capturing had Party absolutely torn. The usual fearless leader couldn't bring himself to eat, sleep, or even talk. Party was dying from the inside out. When he slept in his room he'd lean over thinking the bright eyed girl would be there sleeping too, but every time Party felt the empty bed, his stomach would drop even more, and his guilt would grow. 

Party knew he should have come to Spark's rescue the night she turned herself in, but the other killjoys were a bit more logical on this matter. 

All of them knew deep down if they went into the city on the same night the girl was captured, it would end up as a suicide mission. Jet Star, the killjoy who would crack jokes and converse about old music with Spark knew it was far too dangerous. Kobra Kid, the one who had comforted Spark when she would doubt herself and her worth, the one she turned herself in for, knew if they went into the city that night, they would be ghosted. Even Fun Ghoul, the guy who would usually dive head first into battles like these to save the ones he loves- knew better then to go into the city on the night she gave herself in.

Party often believed it was his fault Spark had to turn herself in to Korse. If he would have just fucking re located sooner, none of this would ever have happened. Spark would be safe and Korse would still be trying to track her and the fabulous four down.

Party barely came out of his room, only to use the restrooms or when one of the boys was trying to force power pup down the leaders neck. He would simply stay in the colourful room to plot attacks and strategies revolving around rescuing Suicide Spark. 

Prior to this evening, tonight has been the longest Party had come out of his enclosed room. The redhead paced around the diner, feeling anxious to get on the road already.

The four killjoys had maps, ammunition, and a fuckload of planning behind their BL/I raid. Party couldn't stop pacing the diner, so hollering out to his team he'd be waiting in the car, he went out to the trusted old trans am, climbing into the front drivers seat.

Party Poison had a scowl plastered onto his face. His thoughts swarmed his head, finding them almost painful to think. The leader had learnt something truly valuable in the past week from Spark's absence.

No matter how much she would yell at Party, how much she could get under his skin, how much she irritated the leader, it pained Party for her not to be around. He missed her, simple as that. Was this love? Was it lust? Party didn't know, but what he did know was that he felt strongly for the captured girl he's grown obvious feelings for.