Love Letters

Hey! I just want to tell that in this story there are killing scenes, so please if you don't like, DON'T READ! I don't want bad comments. Enjoy!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am looking at HER... In the park... Looking just at her beauty...

She looks so beautiful! I mean she always looks beautiful. But today... I don't know... She looks delicious!

She is sitting in the bench, writing something in her phone... Me? I am four benchs behind. Wearing Black... A black hoodie, with black pants and black trainers. I'm in my phone too... But I'm writing to her! Because she is mine! She just cannot see it right now. I could tell her face to face... But I'm really shy! So I write her letters. Love Letters!

Tomorrow, our last year in high school starts.

I'm excited! So but So Excited! I'm going to start giving her my Love Letters tomorrow. I already have three! With this one I'm writing in my phone; four Love Letters. 

Maybe you think I'm weird! I'm not. I know what letters are! I'm writing in my phone but after it, I'm going to write in paper... Dah!

If she knows who I am? No, she doesn't! I mean, well she does. We are in the same school; but if you ask her something about me, the only thing she is going to answer is: "His name is Ross Lynch and he is in my English class." 

Why she doesn't know more about me?

I'm the horrible guy of the school! You know that people who are always alone, in their thoughts and the populars make fun of them. I'm that person! But I'm alone, because people see me like a killer... I don't know why! I just know, when I walk down hall, I hear people saying: 

-He has a psycho face...

-I hear he kill his neighbor...

Come on people, be realistic!

Do you think I have a psycho face?

And my neighbor Ben died because he was old!

My parents? DEAD! Why? Car accident! Where am I? I live with my grandpa! I love him so much. But, it's practically like I live by myself. Because he is always in bed. Not sick! But watching TV. My grandpa is not one of these who are sick and in bed all the time. Mine wants to be cool. He is healthy and he likes me to have fun... So he lets me go out in the night; he thinks I go to partys or clubs, but I actually go to Laura's house. Well, I'm in love. I can't help. She makes me feel so good and complete, the think is: she doesn't know that!

Anyway, back where I where...

Look at me! You think you are seeing me with a weird face! NO! THIS IS A MAD FACE.

A guy just approached MY GIRL, winked at her and now they are talking!

I. Don't. Like. This.

Look at him!

At his face! 

He is understanding how amazing she is. And that's one thing that just I can do!

I smile. And then it turns into a smirk... Remember the killer thing! Well, I don't want to tell you everything but, if it's necessary: I KILL! 

I can't help! That girl is mine. I don't call it kill. I call it: Save Laura From Bad Influences «SLFBI». Believe me; you will hear this more often!

But, all I do it's for LOVE. Because I LOVE her, more than everything. And so does she. I know it. My story it's so BEAUTIFUL. I already found love, and she feels the same! And know the thing I need to do it's opening her eyes, and GOD it's telling me to «Write Love Letters To Her». Isn't this the most beautiful story you ever read? I know! I feel the same!

Look!

The guy and MY GIRL are giving each other their phones. They are exchanging numbers! Oh well! 

They say goodbye, while getting up, and they go for different directions.

And I... I follow HIM!

He's walking very peaceful and smiling like crazy...

I have my hands in my pockets; hoddie on; and 20 steps behind him. 

He is whistling.

He's happy. He just met a beautiful girl!

MY beautiful girl! Bad for him!

Finally, the street is empty, except for us. The only thing you can hear now is our steps.

TUC - TUC - TUC - TUC.

It's the only thing you can hear.

He turns around while still walking. He sees me and turns left.

This one is empty too.

See, God wants me to do this! If God didn't want me to kill him, why would the streets be empty?

I'm doing the right thing! Everything For Her! Everything For Laura!

But then I remember! If I kill him with my hands, they can find me! So, let's just pretend it was an accident... Wanna see?

I start running! He sees and starts running too.

I don't want to suit myself but, I'm really fast! 

We run and run and run... But my goal is not catch him!

See that car?

When the car is almost reaching us; I stop running in the pavement.

You know where the guy stop running?

In the road!

BAM! 

I smile!