The Mess I Did!

If you want you can put the song in the multimedy!

Put it now!

Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Don't do anything stupid, kid!"

"You are no one to tell me that."

"Just understand this... You are surrounded! There's no way, you are going to get out from here!" The cop says.

I would like to say that he's right, but he's not!...

I'm Ross Lynch, and I can do everything! Nobody can stop me!

And you can write, what I am going to say:

«I am going to get out of here, without cops around me! I'm going to escape!»

I am saying the true, and you know better than anyone, I always say the true... And now I know, that do what you say it's not always the best!

"So... Let's play a game?" I ask.

They look at me like I am crazy...

And darling, that's my plan!

I am going to distract them, like I am stupid, or some crazy person!

Genius isn't it?

I know!

I am a genius!

"Let's play a game or not?" I insist.

"Of course! We can do what you want!" Other cop says.

I get up, while I am still pointing with the knife to my heart.

I go in front of them, and I smile.

"What game? You decide!" I say like I am all excited.

"Maybe «the police and thief». What do you think? I think it's a very good game." The one in the middle says.

"No! What about...-" I do a "thinking" face. "-Runawayfrompolice!" (A/N: Run away from police).

In the exact moment, I say that; I stab the cop who was in the middle and he falls in the ground, when I take the knife out of his stomach ; I grab the one in right, and I put the knife around his neck. Then the one who was in the left side, is now with his hands in the air, and with a heavy breath in front of me.

"Kick the guns!" I shout to him.

The three guns, that the cops were using when they entered here, are very close to him.

He doesn't do what I say to him, and bites his lip.

Well, I guess we have a corageous one!

"DO WHAT I TOLD YOU!" I scream.

"ROSS LYNCH! HANDS IN THE AIR OR I SHOOT!" 

They are here! How didn't I understand? How? How could I be so stupid and vulnerable? Of course, they wouldn't be the only ones coming inside!

They are behind me! 

I am not capable of look behind!

"ROSS LYNCH HANDS IN THE AIR!"

I guess, what I said is a lie! And well... Erase what I demand you to write, because I guess it is not true!

"ROSS LYNCH HANDS IN THE AIR! NOW!" He shouts again.