New ME (Part 2)

I enter in the school with a mad face!

She didn't like it!

I am always saying to her in the letters, that we love each other! If she thinks that the guy who wrote her letters is Robert than that means she doesn't love me? No! She loves me, she is just confused.

I need to get past this timidity and then I will tell her I love her and she will confess the same and we will be together! Ok, perfect!

Guys and Girls, I thing we got a plan!

***

I am in the lunchbreak, sitting in a bench, reading a book. No! Let me rephrase that. I am in the lunchbreak, sitting in a bench, looking at a book, like I'm reading, but the true, is I am trying to listen what Laura and Taylor are talking. They are in the left bench of mine.

I cannot hear them well. I have to approache a little more.

Wait... Wait... Wait.... 

"So, when I was there..." I hear Taylor saying.

Finally! I finally can hear them.

"Okay, I get it! You had to pay the tree pairs of jeans." Laura says annoyed. I guess it isn't a good day for her today!

"What is going on?"

"You know... About that boy who died in the middle of the street, that I met some minutes before the accident happened?"

"Yes."

"Well, I went to the police station, to testify like you know." She sighs. "They called me today, and they said that they want me to testify again, in front of his parents. The thing is I don't know why?"

She testified?! I'm so mad right now!

"Well, maybe because they want to clarify if what you said is true! Like the time you said he went up to you! With his parents they can find if in that time he was out!"

"Maybe you are right!"

"I'm always right, sweetheart!"

The bell rings.

"To english we go!" Taylor says, while Laura laughs.

I have to go to english too. Atleast I can stare at her! I know I should be mad, but Laura doesn't know it was me, so... She doesn't know she is betraying me!

***

"I'm home!" I say.

I put the keys in the table of the living room, and I look around.

"Grandpa?" Nobody answers me.

"Grandpa!" Nobody again.

Maybe he is out!

I walk to my room.

When I look at my door... It's open! My eyes widen. I run to my bedroom, and when I enter there: my grandpa is looking at my wall with all that photos, with is mouth open, and some... tears?

"Ross... What is this?"

I swallow hard.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know it's short, but next one is going to be updated today! So... I guess that's it!

PS: What do you think about Ross' photo in instagram??? Do I should keep doing this fanfics?