Seeing her at night (edited)

It's night and I am waiting for the right moment to get out of my bedroom, to go visit the love of my life!

What am I doing? Writing the letter that I wrote in my phone this afternoon. I already had dinner with my grandpa, and like always I came to my bedroom again. 

You know sometimes my grandpa says that I should have a girlfriend. Well I already have the girl and the love; what's missing it's my "move". 

In case you already forgot: tomorrow it's our first day of the last year in high school. You know what that means? 

Another year to be the target of embaressement! But this time when Laura finally accept be my girlfriend, they are going to beg my forgiveness!

Okay it's nine o'clock. Time to see my "love"!

I put my hoddie on; grab the keys of my bedroom; open the door; close it; lock it and I head downstairs.

"I'm going out!" I say to my grandpa. He is watching the news, while he lays on the couch.

"Wait! Ross, come to see this!" I approach the couch, and I look at TV.

You want to know what did I see? The boy I "killed" today.

I smirk at TV. The images are all of him, some of him covered in bleed, in the ground; people approaching; the car destroyed... I can see that I did a good work!

"Ross, be careful please! I don't want to lost you too!" My grandpa looks at me with sadness.

"I'll be careful. Don't worry you! Bye!" 

"Bye, come back soon, tomorrow you have school."

I get out of my house and I head to Laura's house.

Laura's house it's not really far from mine, but at the same time it's not really close. I don't know if you are understanding me, I hope you are! Anyway, today I have "empty" hands. What the heck does that mean? Okay, sometimes I bring my camera to take photos of her like: when she is slepping, when she is studying, when she is laughing, when she is listening to music, when she is dancing, when she is on her computer, you know that kind of things. Other times I bring paper and a pen to write something to her, but this thing I start doing really recently. All this in the window of her bedroom. There is a tree close to her window. I climb the tree, and there is a big and strong branch, where I sit and relax looking at her. It's perfect! For me it's a present from God; but like I was saying tonight I have "empty" hands because, I don't bring nothing! Tonight I go just to stare at her; to stare at her beauty...

I'm walking. I don't have a car. I have a bike, but I don't use it. If her parents see my bike they would forbid me to see her! And I wouldn't be able to handle that, to handle the thought of never see her again!

Here I am!...

See the smile on my face! I know! I'm so in love! Just the thought of seeing her in some minutes makes my heart race... I am so cute! She is so cute! We are so cute! I know you know it.

I go behind her house, and I climb the tree. I sit and I look at her window.

I cannot see her! Do you can? If you can you have to tell me! TELL ME IF YOU CAN SEE HER!!! IF I KNOW YOU CAN SEE HER, AND YOU AREN'T TELLING ME, YOU WILL HAVE THE SAME END OF THAT BOY IN THE AFTERNOON! 

LOOK! There She Is! Looking beautiful as always! She is wrapped in a towel, and with another one she is shaking her hair.

I'm sorry if I scared you! I just can't help my feelings!

She just exited the bathroom, that she has in her own room. Talk to me! Why aren't you talking? I thought.... WOW! I know why aren't you talking! She dropped the towel. How did I not see that? Thank you so much. You really are a good friend!

I see her back... Tell me if she is not perfect! I can't find a single imperfection! I bet you don't find a single one too. But if you do, the best thing you have to do is: SHUT UP! Really I kill you if you find a single imperfection in her! But you can't, look at her: Her Curves; Her Skin; Her Hair; Her Legs; Her Butt... Gosh! I love her so much.

When she turns around I see she walks to her desk, and holds her phone and picks up.

She picks up all happy and then, her smile fades and her faces turns confuse. She picks the control of her TV and she gasps.

I know what she is seeing. The same I saw some 10 minutes ago. 

DEAD BOY! 

Well that guy is dead, but still is a problematic person between me and Laura! She hangs up and puts her right hand in her open-mouth! 

She is shocked! She picks up her towel and runs out of her room, closind the door.

I bet she went to tell her dad or mom.

Laura is one of that nice persons who do everything to help the others. That's one of the reasons why I love her so much! So my opinion is that she went to tell her dad that she met the boy in the afternoon, and her dad and her are going to the police station, to try to help on the case! 

And I should be proud, but I'm not!

She can't do that! 

I killed that boy, and if she helps it's like she is betraying me!

AND LAURA LOVES ME SO SHE CAN'T! RIGHT!

-RIGHT? TELL ME I AM RIGHT!

Ok, I am so sad and mad with you Laura! 

Look what you are doing to the person who is reading! Because of you, the person is scared! The things I do for you, Love!

I waited 10 minutes for her but, she didn't came!

I thought that she would came to dress, but no!

So... It's time to go home! Tomorrow it's our first day of the best year of our lives! I AM SO EXCITED!

I jump of the tree, and quickly I go to my house again.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another boring chapter! But the next one, it's when Ross gives her the first letter and all the scary and interesting parts appear!!!!

Keep reading please!!!!