First day & First Letter (Part 2)

I WANT TO WARN ABOUT SCARY AND CREPPY PARTS!!!!!!

DON' LIKE THEN DON'T READ!!!!!!!!!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am seating alone in this table watching Laura eating! She is with Taylor obviously.

I am trying to read her lips; but I cannot! I just know she is laughing and she looks beautiful like it.
Then something that I wasn't expecting happens!
Kyle appears in their table greets them and sits next to Laura kissing her cheek in the process. I bet my face is as red as a tomato. I had a fork in my hand and when I look it is bent! Oops! But I don't regret it. I put the fork in the midde of the napkin so anybody can see it!
When I look again. There is another boy in the table, well not exactly. He is standing at the table and it looks like they are presenting themselves. Well, makes sense, I never saw him here. After 5 minutes of talking, Taylor grabs a napkin and writes something, then she hands it to Kyle and he writes something too, and then it is Laura who writes something and hands it to the guy. He smiles grabs the napkin and starts walking out of the canteen. You are thinking the same as me right?
I get up from the table and I follow the guy!
We are the only ones in the hall.

"Hey!" I call.
He stops walking and turns around. I catch up with him.
"Hi. Are you new here?" I say while I smile at him. Remember this moment. I am an amazing actor!
"Yes! I am new here, and you are?" He asks.
"Someone you shouldn't mess with!" He looks at me confused and I push him to the lockers.
"Give me the napkin NOW!" I screm while I push his head making it beat strong in the lockers and making a big crash sound.
"GIVE IT TO ME NOW!" I do the same thing again. I bet his head is bleeding.
He trembling takes the napkin off his pocket and gives it to me. I take it and I let go of him, making him hit the ground. I kneel down beside him.
"Look at me!" He doesn't.
"LOOK AT ME!" I scream and he looks.
"If I saw you again with Laura, this meeting is going to exist again. But I know you will be a good boy and you will never interact with Laura again. Am I right?"
He groans of pain. And I repeat: "AM I RIGHT?" I screm.
"Y-yes you are!"
"Good." I get up. "Ah! One more thing. I know you will be a good boy and this thing is going to stay between us! Bye and welcome to our school!" I say and I start laughing.

****

WOW! This first day of school was intense. YEP! But the day is over for me, and I can see that is over to Laura too.

I bet you want to know what was in that napkin! 

Here what was in that napkin:

Taylor- 555-678-1234

Kyle- 555-367-1763

Laura- 555-937-7068

(A/N-  I didn't know how many digits your number phone has, so let's pretend)

It was their number phones. I am so happy! This is the best day of my life! Of course I immediatly registed Laura's number in my phone, it has the name: "LOVE <3". Now I can send her sms too. Isn't this awesome?

While I walk down hall to my locker I see Laura is opening hers. It's time! She is going to see my letter.

I discretly look at her while I am opening my locker, she is taking something from it, but she looks like she cannot. And it's when I see that "new" guy approaching to help her. He sees me and stops in the middle of his way. He has bandages around his head. I glare at him, and he starts running to the other side. I smile!
Finally she takes some book from her locker and my letter falls. She sees it and grabs it. She closes her locker and opens the letter. I think I am going to faint! But I cannot; I have to see her reaction!