STOP NOW!

-One day and a week later-

"Did you got it now?" My teacher asks.

"No!" I say and smile.

He runs his hands throw his "perfect hair". He looks frustrated. I don't blame him. I am really trying to get on his nerves.

Hello there! How are you? Did you know that you missed a all week of fun! Yep! I am having classes with this nerd for a all week. It's Friday now, and I cannot wait for tomorrow: I LOVE SATURDAYS! Maybe you are asking: what about Laura? What happened this week? Well, in the day after her "mysterious disappearance"; I don't know if we should call it desappearance, I mean she just went for a walk in the afternoon. How do I know that? Well this week, makes you look a neddy! One week off, and you don't even know what I am capable of doing: (A/N: I know I posted yesterday, but this is for the story so, go on with this game or you know what Ross is capable of doing if you judge him: yep! DEAD BOY! I'm kidding!)

-Flashback: a week before:

It is Friday night, and I am currently laying down on my bed, and prepared to send and sms to Laura: the 63rd today! This girl is being so stubborn! If she doesn't answer me, I will go to her house and I don't care of the consequences.

SMS:

Laura! WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU? AND WHY DON'T YOU ANSWER MY SMS? I am so mad! FRUSTRATED AND MAD! AND ANNOYED TOO! I cannot believe that you are making me lose control so soon! WHERE ARE YOU?

I wait like two minutes, so I try to call her: for the 76th TODAY! And she... ANSWERS!

"Hello?" She asks/says with a shaky voice.

"Finally! Where have you been little girl?"

"I went with my parents to their restaurant, in the afternnon. They went to pick me up at lunch time, and I went with them." OH! 

"Ok, and why didn't you answer to my sms, and pick up my calls?" I say with a mad tone.

"My phone was in the silent mode on my bag, in the room where my parents change clothes, it is not a dressing room, but it's like one. And I just saw the missed calls and sms, now when I took the phone off my bag."

I sigh of relief! Of course she wouldn't run for me! I mean we are in love! And the thing we want most is be together forever!"

I talked to her for some more minutes, but then she had to hang up, because she had to have dinner. So, of course I let her go in peace.

Narrator: (for the 1st time yeah!)

The thing that Ross didn't know was that Laura, was lying with all her teeth! When she left the beach, she went home, and her brother wasn't there. He left a note telling he went a mall with some friends. Laura took advantage of that. No one was home, well she was!

So... She Cut Herself! 

She felt good. Put an end on her life was to much for her! Well, for now! Suicide was something strong! And, maybe this was just a period on Ross' life, and soon we would understand what he is doing is wrong! But just between us: Ross isn't thinking in stop! Stop would mean "Give Up On Her"! And he wasn't even putting that idea in the table!

The blood running down her arm, was something that was making Laura "happy" if that is the right expression! It's not! The right expression is: "relieving pain for two seconds", so she had to one more, and one more, and more, and more... And then... she cried!