Then I go to a teen's bedroom!

"Well, and then it goes to the oven. The end!" She says and claps her hands.

We just finished dinner.

I can say, I'm not really a good cooker, but... I know how to do cookies.

Yeah!

My grandpa did the best cookies in the world!

Hhm!

They were delicious!

But, I think you don't care about that.

So, let's get to the point.

Wait... There's no point at all!

"So, I really need to go to the bathroom, and do something nobody can do for me!" Laura starts running upstairs, and I smile at her.

I look around.

Wow!

I'm alone, and with nothing to do.

Great!

Maybe I can watch TV, for a while.

I start walking to the living room, and when I'm there I sit in the couch. I sigh. 

Man! Believe it or not! I'm tired.

I start rubbing my eyes. I need it.

"Oh! You are still here!" I hear.

I immediatly stop rub my eyes, and I look back.

Yes, you are right!

Harry is home!

Yeah! Party's starting again!

"Yes! I guess I'm going to be around here for a while!" I say and put my arms around my head.

"Hilarious! You really are a asshole!"

Excuse me!

He really called me a asshole?

Incredible!

"Huh! Interesting! At least I'm not cheating on my wife!" I say while I get up.

He looks back with his eyes widen.

I smile and he gulps.

"Are you insinuating that I'm cheating on Laura?" He asks.

"Me? No! Why do you think that?" 

"Look! You are in my house! Where I live with my wife and my son! We are a happy family, and your presence it's not going to disturb anything! Got it?"

I put my hands up: "I did! But... If you are so sure about that, you don't need to be so stressed! I mean... If your wedding it's in a good way... Why are you so afraid of me?" I ask.

He starts walking very fast in my direction.

This is it! This is my end! I'm not going to live to tell the story at my children.

"LOOK, YOU MOTHERFUC-"

"Harry, you're home!" 

Laura's here!

Thank God!

We have a centimeter sparing us!

He looks at me and whispers: "This is not over!" He looks back; forces a smile and hugs Laura.