Confession & George

WARNING: I WANT TO SAY THAT FOR NOW, THE STORY WILL BE CREPPY AND SCARY, I AM NOT RESPONSABLE OF TRAUMAS, I AM WARNING...

THIS CONTENT: KILL PARTS AND PSYCHO PARTS!!!!

PLEASE: DON'T LIKE, DON'T READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She is still battling and trying to scream. I would do the same, but I'm doing this because it's the correct!

"Shut Up, honey! I need you to calm down, because if you scream your parents will be really mad at me! Now, shut up and calm down, and you will be ok!"

She calms down, and I slowly sit her in a chair, still with my hand in her mouth. When she finally sees who I am, her eyes widen.

I kneel down, and finally I take my hand off her mouth, and I secure her hands in the back of the chair with mine (hands).

"What do you want from me?" She asks in horror. I smile.

"You, of course! Honey, now that I finally am capable of telling how I feel, face to face, we can be together! FOREVER! That's why I wrote you the letters!" I smile widely.

She shakes her head.

"Yes! Yes! We can be together! Babe, we can show at all world what we feel. We will be so happy together! I love you. I love you so much since... always." I chuckle. "You know I already have everything planned to us! We will be okay. We can run away together! We will visit all world! Together! I love you so much! I cannot stop saying!" I chuckle again, and when I stop I sigh. "What do you say?"

"NO! I don't even who you are! I just know that your name is Ross." She says mad, but then her expression turns soft. "Look, I don't want to hurt you! But... You scared me! You cannot do that! Just because you love me, it doesn't mean I feel the same. And, today I blamed Robert without a justification. I just never thought that you loved me! I think we are not meant to be together! Maybe friends... What do you say?" She asks trying to mock me. I furrow my eyebrows, and then I start laughing, she looks at me with a confused face.

"That was fun! You don't love me? That's a really good joke! Now, seriously what do you say, about we run away together?"

"I'm serious! Ross... I don't feel the same about you! We can start over again, and be friends! AH! One more thing! That thing of killing, it was a lie right?"

I stare at her... I stare...

And stare...

And stare....

AND STARE....

WHAT THE FUCK IS SHE SAYING? 

SHE DOESN'T LOVE ME? IS SHE CRAZY?

"You love me! You are just confused!" I say anxious and afflict. She smiles.

"No... I'm sorry but I'm in love with someone else! I like George from my Sciense class." She smiles shyly.

WHAT?!?!

I slowly get up, and suddenly I grab her and I shake her hard.

"LISTEN TO ME! WE LOVE EACH OTHER! YOU ARE MINE AND MINE ONLY! I AM THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE! NOTHING AND NOBODY CAN BREAK OUR LOVE! ARE YOU UNDERSTANDING ME?"

She stares at me with a scared face.

I calm down a bit, still holding her arms. I'm breathing heavier.