BURN!

Ross' pov:

Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! And more SHIT!

They found him?! How is that even possible? One week after, the trash, it should have been taken out of the container, two days after! I mean in this zone, it's like that! Why? Why?

You know what it was in the container with the corpse? The knife and my trainers! If they found it, they are going to find my finger prints!

This is not happening! Please! UGH! Shit again!

Laura is completely aghast! She is shaking! I told her what I was capable of doing! Didn't I? She didn't believe me, so now she suffers the consequences!

I think I already see what I had to see! And if this "investigation" is going to make me go to jail; then I have to get out of here... But let's not take hasty conclusions! My personal file is not with the police, because (thank God!) my grandpa took it, when we came to my (sad) "departure"...

But if they really found my trainers and knife, they will came to me anyway, so... I have to have a "plan B" too!

***

"Where the heck have you been?" My grandpa asks when I enter my house's front door.

"I went to a walk." I say and I jump to the couch; laying down.

"You have been walking a lot lately!" My grandpa says crossing his arms.

"Sorry, I don't give explanations, to stupid grandpas like you!" I say and I get up from the couch again; I put myself in front of him.

"Excuse me?"

"I said, I don't give explanations to STUPID GRANDPAS LIKE YOU!" I shout the last part; smirking.

SLAP!

My head is turned to right side.

My grandpa just... slapped me!

I look at him and then I... LAUGH!

He looks at me in unbelief.

"You really think you are going to "teach me a lesson" slapping me? Oh Nick! You are so wrong!" I say when I stop laughing like a maniac.

"Who are you and what did you do to my grandson?" He asks me.

I smile: "Oh Nick! Don't play that game with me! Atleast, I didn't contracted a fucking psychologist to investigate my grandson!"

He looks at me with a surprise face!

"Yeah! I know everything! Valdemar told me!"

"I thought it was the best for you! You have been acting a little strange lately! I'm worried about you! You were not like this before! What happened?"

The thing is: NOTHING HAPPENED! I am the same boy I was yesterday! I am just living my life...

"I really hope tou don't get in my life anymore!"

"Ross..." I interrupt him.

"No, I'm serious! I don't want you above me, like I am a child again." With that I go to my bedroom.

***

Later: 9:45PM

I'm thinking in go to Laura's house! She must be shocked and I want to comfort her!

Yeap! I'm going to Laura's house...

Time to go from... the window! I don't want to interact with my grandpa...

I pick up something from my desk;

And...

...

Let's go.

Well, I am walking so, do you want to talk a little?

Ok, let's start: (A/N: if you want you can answer Ross(me) in the comments)

So... What's your name?

Mine, like you know it's Ross...

Where do you live?

Me, like you know, I live in LA.

Are you in love with someone?

I am! And you know that!

But, believe me, if one day you know her, you will see that she is very easy to fall in love with! She is beautiful, smart, funny, adorable, cute, gorgeous, and Perfect! Oh yeah! She is totally perfect! People think Perfection doesn't exist, but if it does, she is or she is very close to it! NO! She is perfect! Forget that part of being close! I am close of perfection, she is Perfect!

...

Here I am!

I climb the tree, and I see her writing something, in paper! I am at her back, so she doesn't see me!

I approache the window, and I knock in it!

She looks back, and sees me! Her expression is blank! I can't say what she is feeling! And... That makes me confuse! A lot actually!

Slowly, she approaches the window, and stares at it, but... She doesn't open it! I look at her with a mad and annoyed face. But... Nothing!

Remember the thing, I picked up from my desk?

It's our old friend: WIRE!

Yeap, this thing it's precious for me at the moment!

She looks at me, while I force her window. Her expression is still confusing.

When she realizes that, I am going to enter in her room, she starts running to her door! I bet she is going to request: "HELP!"

But... TOO Late! When her hand is almost turning the doorknob, I grab her arm, spin her around and I cover her mouth! I drag her to her bed.

I lay her down, and I do the gesture I always do in this occasions! I put my finger in front of my lips, in signal to her to shut up!

"You don't want nothing to happen to your family! Remember? So, be a good girl, and be quiet!"

Tears start running down her face!

I go to her desk, and I sit in the chair, she was to see what she was writing and I can see she was writing... A SUICIDE LETTER!

I look at her very fast...
And she is still crying.

"You were about commite suicide? Are you fucking insane?" I ask her while I get up!

She doesn't answer me. She wipes her tears and stays in silent. I am not going to punish her for this. It's obvious she is shocked, but I am not sure if she was capable of doing this craziness.

I grab a lighter and I put the letter in the bathroom's bucket!

And then... I burn it!
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry if I am a little late!

This week I've been updating everyday but like you know school is starting and starting next week I will just update at Fridays!

Sorry, I really hope you understand!!! :( :)

PS: SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES I MADE THIS REALLY FAST!

BYE.

I ❤ U!!!!