FOUND!

"What are you Ross? What are you doing to Laura?"

What am I? What am I doing to Laura?

I am being asking this myself, since Valdemar left: twenty minutes ago!

My grandpa went on a date with Mrs. Joans.

Yep! Their relationship is getting stronger day for day. I am happy for my grandpa! Sorry, I'm lying! I WAS happy for my grandpa... But at the moment my grandpa deserves all my HATE in him!

How could he? He hired a fucking psychologist! Does he think I'm crazy? Does Valdemar think I'm crazy? Does Laura think I'm crazy? Do YOU think I'm crazy?

Why do I have the feeling, everyone thinks I'm crazy? This makes me sick... And Crazy!

You know... Let me answer you!

-What am I?

Answer: I am a... student? Yeah! It's that!

-What am I doing to Laura?

Answer: Showing her how much I love her!

I'm doing the right things! I wrote her letters, I sent her sms, I am always by her side; well, at this moment I'm not, because... OH! You get it!; I am capable of , killing for her... If this is not love, than what is love? What do I feel for Laura?

Obsession...

Obsession...

Obsession...

Obsession...

Obsession...

Obsession...

Why am I telling this to myself?

Okay... Now, my mind is confused! My mind is saying "OBSESSION"!

But... In the movies, people always say we should listen to our heart! And my heart is saying:...

Ok, my heart doesn't talk, and I don't listen to stupid minds like mine, so... Everything it's okay! It is okay! You love Laura! She loves you! And that's the end of the discussion! I don't need stupid psychologist to confuse me!

What do you think about I go visit Laura?

Oh no! She is still in class! I can't distract her!

Wait a minute...

Think I give a shit?

***

Looking at her makes me feel alive! There is no confusion anymore! I'm doing everything right! And you probably know it!

Where am I?

Well, there are three windows in room 6. That is the room where Laura has Geometry at Fridays.

I am in the last window, because: 1-Nobody sees me; and 2- Laura is close to this window.

She is writing what Mr. Vianey is speaking!

She looks... terrible! I'm being serious! She has dark circles in her eyes, her clothes look worn, her hair is all a mess, and she is always yawning. And it's 4:33PM! What is going on with her?

Laura's pov:

And for the 100th time today: I yawn!

Ross' absence in this week, made me feel secure! But, I don't know why! I couldn't sleep last night! I have the feeling something is going to happen today! And it's not good! This is my last class today! Mr. Vianey is very annoying sometimes!