Problems With My Emotions

I smile!
I start going back; and I can see some people approaching the car.
I know that if I kill every guy who approaches Laura, every guy would be dead; but I'm going to tell you a secret: I have some "problems" with my emotions. Surprising isn't it? You know. Sometimes when I see her with a guy I want to kill him! But other times I want to spank him! You know they are very different... OH WAIT! You are right! It's not different!

I go to my house right now... I have to check out on my grandpa sometimes.

You know that guy or girl or man or woman; ok you got the picture; on the stories, who is protagonist's adviser? That person who most of the time is the one who can make the protagonist understand the things like they are? Well, that could be my grandpa! Could be! Because he cannot. But he could, because he is one of my favourite persons in earth (one of; because we know that my favourite person is Laurie!) and I could listen to him. The thing is: I don't. My grandpa is too ocupated watching "Pretty Little Liars", and he doesn't listen to me. And yes. My grandpa watchs "Pretty Little Liars", because he thinks it's cool, and because everybody does. But I don't need a adviser to make me understand the things, because they are very clear:

-I love Laura

-Laura loves me

-We are going to date soon

-She is going to be mine forever

-She is going to give me her "first time"

-We are going to marry sooner than you think

See! Very clear!

Talking about Laura... 

What do you think is going to be her reaction when she finds the first letter?

I'm so excited! I put all my love and inspiration in the letters!

And I'm home.

I enter in the house and I close the door. I see my grandpa reading a book, while sitting in the couch. WOW! It's the first time in two years that I actually enter in my house and I see my grandpa reading a book, and not watching TV.

"Hey Grandpa!" I say while I sit in the couch next to him.

My grandpa slowly looks at me and smiles. I smile to him.

"Hello Ross! Where were you?"

I could say to my grandpa what I really did. But people don't seem to understand what I do.

I know you understand me! Am I right? I know I am. You seem a good person, and I know you would do the same I did, because you just like God, seem to understand me! I mean, if what I did was wrong, why God didn't stop me for doing that? Why? Exactly, because what I did was right. I am the only guy in Laura's life!  You are very smart! I think we should meet some other time.

"I went to walk a little. You know to think!"

"I used to do the same. But it gets really boring dude!" My grandpa trys to say in a cool accent. I laugh.

"I am going to my bedroom." I get up. 

"You should clean it! I don't know why you don't let me enter, but sometimes you should clean it, to smell good." My grandpa says and returns his eyes to the book.

"I am going to think about it... Oh and Grandpa" -He looks up at me again. -"Why are you reading and not watching TV?"

"It's getting really boring. But I'm 73 years old, everything it's getting boring right now."

I shake my head negatively while I smile. I walk up to the stairs and when I finally am in front of my bedroom's door, I take out of my pocket the keys. Yep! I don't let anybody enter in my room. Wanna know why?

I open the door, close it and I lock it again. Turn around with me! TA DAM! What do you think? (Picture in the media) I had to take pictures of her for months. Not that I minded! When I finally had everything, I spent a lot of money on impressing it. But I didn't and I don't care!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Boring Chapter!!! I know. But I had to do this if you want to understand the all story...

Anyway, I know this one was boring but if you like it please vote! (you don't have to, it's your choice. It's just something that everybody likes to write)