Barricaded (Part 1) (edited)

"You are a very bad girl! You are a son of b*tch! Do you know where I was before I came here? Do you know? HUH? ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME? HUH?"

She cries!

After I ran away from the insane asylum, I came to Laura's house! This little girl is not going to stay in peace after what she did.

Police! Bodyguards! Parents! Grandpa! Neighbors! Friends!

They are all outside!

Laura is here with me!

Insise her house!

Just us!

My eyes are red!

During my getaway I cried!

How could her?

I bet you wouldn't do the same, would you?

Now she has to suffer the consequences! She is here with me: barricaded!

I have a knife pointed to her!

You are probably asking: how did he could stay alone with Laura inside her house without her parents?

Easy! My friend! That was easy!

They were out!

I entered from her bedroom's window and the house was empty!

I waited like eight minutes and then I heard the front door being open.

I went to the front door and before they could enter, I pushed her parents and brother outside and I pulled Laura inside with me!

Her brother tried to enter again almost immediately but, I already had the knife; that was hided in my back pocket; around her neck!

I told him to put the keys in the ground and then he had to go outside again.

With the keys in my hands I locked the door. Like I am a smart boy, before they arrived I already had all the windows closed.

And then I yell at her! She didn't talk! She doesn't talk! I don't let her! I don't want her to talk! She just cries and sniffs.

Believe me! I don't blame her!

Some minutes after people start approaching.

Neighbors and friends.

Two minutes later: police, the bodyguards, my grandpa, some paramedics and the ambulance are here.

My grandpa already tried to make me get out of here! I don't listen to him! I will never do!

And now everything is quiet! Well inside the normal.
We can hear the sirens, someone talking from the loudspeaker (unfornately I cannot understand what they are saying), whispers, cries and cars!

So yeah! This is quiet!

"Ross!" I hear a whisper.
I look at Laura who is in the ground with her arms around her knees. Her feet are stuck with a string I found in a garage. She is shaking, crying, technically "A Mess"!

"WHAT?" I say with a mad tone. I am sitted in a chair close to the window but close to her too.

"I need water." She whispers. I almost cannot hear. Her voice is getting lower!

"Do you think I'm stupid?" I ask her while I get up. I make my way to her and when I am there I kneel down.

Se hides her face, and tries to get away from me! But... I grab her arm and she winces.