Forbidden?! That's what you think!

"What are you doing here grandpa? I thought I was clear enough when I said, that I don't want anybody here!" I say.
"Who is this girl? What have you been doing? Ross! What are you doing to this poor girl?"
"I did nothing to her grandpa. I just love her! Now get out please!" I say. How could he?
"You did nothing? Then what is this?" He takes the letters that were hidden in his back. The letters I had in the trash.
"This is my privacy! Give me that!" I try to take the letters from his hand, but he doesn't let me.
"If you love her. You would say to her. This is not love. This is obsession! Ross! You need help! You are obsessed!"
What? Obsessed? Come on! It is not case to that! I just love her! I am not obsessed! Right?
"That is ridiculous!"
"It's not!"
"Yes!"
"No! And if you don't understand that, I have to do something that I didn't want to!"
I know what is coming!
And it cannot happen.
I glare at my grandpa for the first time.
"You wouldn't..."
"Oh really! You are forbidden of seeing this girl!"
I laugh sarcastically.
"She is in school with me. You cannot forbid me!" I cross my arms.
"Then you will have home lessons." My grandpa says while he cross his arms too.
I stare at him for some minutes.
"How did you come in?"
"You let the keys in the kitchen table and I came here to clean."
"Get out!"
"I will! But the keys and the letters get out with me. And if you talk to that girl again I will say to the police. And you know I am capable!"
I don't have time to argue about that, because he is already out. And no! I don't believe that my grandpa was capable of denounce me.
I stay there in the middle of the room staring at the photos.
He cannot forbid me to love Laura! NOBODY DOES!
I sigh. I need her right now. And I am going to show my grandpa what I am capable of doing.
***
Look at her! Doing her homework without any preocupation.
Yep! I am here again! Staring at her for her window.
My grandpa? He doesn't know. He is sleeping! It is 10:37pm and he is sleeping. Why is Laura not sleeping? I don't know. But I think it is because if the testify. Don't you think?
She is now closing the books and putting them in her schoolbag.
Remember when I said that I have a new me inside? And when I said that I was going to show my grandpa what I'm capable of doing?
Time to show you!
This Ross is not shy anymore! He is capable of everything for Laura! And this Ross is going to show her, how much she means to me!
She grabs her pajama and enters in the bathroom!
I smile. The old wire I used to open the window in the other day,could be my friend. I grab it from my back pocket and again I force. But this time it's easier, because it is already forced. I thought after I enter in her bedroom, and all the scene she did today in school, she would fortify the window. Well, good for me!
I quickly enter her bedroom and one more time I feel good! This feels like Paradise! Like home! Because it is the correct!
I smell her odour in the air. I smile. I sigh satisfied! I look around her room. I touch some books to see what it is about.
But then I feel the flushing of the toilet. It's time. I go to the right side of the door. The door opens and my heart starts racing.
Tum-Tum Tum-Tum Tum-Tum
I am ao nervous.
The door opens completely and she gets out at the time I go behind her and I put my left arm around her waist and the right arm in her mouth!
She starts screaming, but they are stuffied by my hand. Her legs are in the air battling. I smile. It is going like I planned.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Ah! Find out tomorrow!!!