Future (Part 2)

"Well I think this is a goodbye!"

This guy who is sitting with me in one bed.

Yeah!

The one in orange!

Well... We're both in orange!

But my name is Ross and his name is Garret.

Anyway...

Whooooooooooooo MISS ME?

WOW!

Eighteen years my friend! Eighteen fucking years!

In this...

Garret was my "roomate" during this eighteen years!

He was arrested two days after me, but he has to be here more three years...

Why?

Well, he might have killed his girlfriend, his wife and his mistress, because all of them were in their period and they recused to have sex with him...

Ahaaahhhahahhahhah!

Just kidding!

You know what? I guess I won a sense of humor since I am here...

Anyway...

I was just kidding; he is here because he assaulted a bank and killed two women! One of them was pregnant!

Yeah!

Compared to me I did nothing!

What can I say?

Life is unfair for everybody!

EVERYBODY!

With all the letters!

"I promise I will come to visit you..."

"Everyone says that in the movies, but the movie gets more interesting and the protagonist forgets his friend, then like magic, he needs him and he comes to visit him! Always because HE needs! Not because he just wanted to visit a old friend..."

I sigh and nod.

Did I told you I am getting out of this hell today?

I didn't!

But I bet you already knew, because someone that I am not going to say the name, has already teased you with it!

Do you have something to say? Daniela?

Me: Ah! Ah! Very funny! I made your personage Ross! So show some respect for me!

Well, I wanted to be a rockstar but nooooooo! The director is who knows what personage you are going to play!

Me: Ok! This is no fun! Can you please keep telling people what's going to happen and stop arguing with me! Did you ever see a book where the personage argues with the author? Huh? Exactly, no! Nicholas Sparks! Jonh Green! Even wattpad writers! So please keep the story or the reader is going to stop reading the story because, you don't say nothing interesting about the story!

Oh of course boss! I am already seeing: Daniela! Portugal's Nicholas Sparks! No! I have better than that! New Nicholas Sparks-

Me: SHUT UP! AND KEEP NARRATING THE STORY OR YOU ARE FIRED!

OK! YOUR A WAST OF TIME ANYWAY! I BET 50% OF THE READERS STOP READING BECAUSE YOU HAVE NOTHING TO SAY! BECAUSE YOU ARE THE WRITER!

Anyway...