Chapter 22

Ice Cream Date
We pull off and head to Davon's house so he can get his drugs. "Imma be real quick just look out for me tho aight" "hurry up". He runs in the house and comes out within the next 5 minutes. "After this I swear imma be focused all on yu" "so what are you focused on now?" "Yu nd this serve" "as long as I am before the money". He pulls up to his clients neighborhood "yo I'm boutta be over by the bench. Nah we can't in my car just meet me over there nigga. Come out right now". He puts the car in park and he parks away from the action. He gave me a kiss and told me to look out for him. He had a cookie container and put that in a Walmart bag. Minutes later he comes back to the car. "Ready for our date" "ofcourse."

We pull up to the same plaza where the Italian restaurant we first ate at was located. When we got out the car he put his arm around my shoulder and kissed my forehead. At that moment I felt like he could be the one I would commit a long lasting relationship with. He opens up the door ofcourse and then we look at the flavors together. He gets excited like a little boy at all the flavors he ask the guy that worked there if he could try a couple flavors. He licks a little bit off of the little scoop and tells me to try it too. "Do yu like it or does it taste like that black twizzler to yu?" I laugh at him "Von you trippin it taste more like coffee get your taste buds together". He finally comes up with a flavor which is superman and I got cotton candy. We sit outside and start to talk.

"So did tha situation make yu feel uncomfortable or different about me?" "No, I'm used to being the middle man because my dad use to make his kids do his dirt whenever we went over there during the summer." "Damn are yu serious that's a horrible father nd was it all 12 of y'all stackin nd flippin?" "Yea. My 2 oldest brothers are locked up cus of my dad exposing us early to that lifestyle." "Damn how much they servin?" "My one brother Lamont is 24 he got 8 years he already did 2. He has a book of charges and then my brother Darius is 21 doing 4 years for being a witness of a murder." "So are yu close to all 12 of them cus that's a lot to keep up with names nd all" I laugh because he does have a point "I acknowledge all 12 of my siblings but like you I claim 7 of them. I claim those because We were the ones that suffered hard with dealing with two fucked up parents. The other 5 lived a good life. Their mother remarried and their stepdad had a good job and he didn't allow that nonsense." "Damn that's terrible do yu wanna keep talkin about it? I find it quite interestin" "I rather get to know more about you growing up."

He takes his spoon and takes a scoop of my ice cream "well my pops just up nd left me nd my siblings. Once he found out that my little sister wasn't his. She was 5, the twins were 7 and I was 9. Since I'm the oldest I took care of my siblings. Me nd my moms fell off when my pops left cus I felt like she fucked up the family. Come to find out they were both fuckin around ofcourse. Long story short middle school I was getting in a lot of trouble with the school fightin, cursing teachers out, fuckin in the bathrooms just ruthless shit" "wait when and how did you loose your virginity?" "It was the summer of my 6th grade year going into the 7th, in my neighborhood it was only older niggas I hung out wit so they in like 9th/10th grade I see the bitches they wit so one night one of the niggas had the open crib nd he had a lil kickback. Some girl name Tasha was feelin me she was a junior nd I lied to her nd told her I was a sophomore nd she thought I was the cutest so we went upstairs to my boys room nd she started giving me head nd it was my first time so I'm squealing nd shit nd I started kissing her cus I watched hella porn nd I always touched females so I thought I knew how to take control but she took the wheel nd it was over with. We fucked that whole summer until she found out I was just going into the 7th" "you're nasty and experienced" he bit his lips as if I said something that turned him on "yu don't kno anything yet. The shit I wuld do to yu" I shook my head at him. "Are you ready to go?" "Yea if yu are" "I am since you ate most of my ice cream" he leaned all the way over the table "yu was just sittin there playin wit it" he grabbed my chin and gave me this long kiss and then sucked my bottom lip "cmon lets go"

In the car we were singing so many songs together it was so fun. I honestly didn't want to leave him yet. It was only 330 pm my grandmama doesn't get off until 11 pm tonight so I think I'm going to stay with him a little bit longer.