Chapter 4

New Life

I Woke up bright and early. I checked the weather and saw that it was going to be nice today. Even though I play ball I am a complete girly-girl. I through on a vintaged teecup vest, a white v-neck, some olive green American Eagle cargos, and black Toms. I had to get all my accessories to match. Lastly, I through on my Malcolm X glasses as the crackhead back in North Carolina use to call them. I had to look cute for Davon even though he probably wasnt feeling me I had to let him know I wasnt always about ball. Victoria had a ride for us to get to school, I was nervous because I didnt know these people. When I got in the car it was some guy driving. All I smelled was Weed. Im use to the smell because of back home. Victoria slammed the door and leaned over to go in on his mouth. I continued to put the rest of my lipstick on and get ready. I noticed the driver kept looking at me in the rearview asking me questions. Tori obviously didnt like that cause she answered them for me. We pulled up to the school. Man this was huge. Looked almost like University of North Carolina. I tried waiting for Tori but she was way to busy saying how much she was going to miss this man. I wanted to know how old he was but oh well let her do her. I got out and told him thank you he looked back and said "Anytime love". Im guessing calling a female "Love" is the thing in Virginia. I Already knew I was going to get lost just the outsides and all the levels inside. Walking up the steps I heard different conversations Who is that ? Damnnnn ! That Ass. All unnecessary attention. I noticed some faces from the house but I prayed I didnt see Mikes Urkel creepy ass face.

Davon View: I knew my ladies ass from the back. That had to be Michelle but I was amazed at her without the ball shit on. Goddamn she was gorgeous. I knew I was suppose to see her so I know I had to dress up cus a nigga always wearing sweats or Nike shit. Im seeing now some niggas are some dogs from the looks in their eye. Thats mine, I already own it. Let me go get her before its to late

As I reached the door there he was Da fineass von. He had a Charoltte Bobcats Snapback on, A Unoffical plain white and orange jersey that had "That Man 08" on the back, Light brown cargo pants sagging off a little showing his frog boxers, I found that kind of cute and he had the all white Foams on. I stepped back and loved my view. He had all his tattoos showing. The one on his chest going to his collarbone, one on his forearm, one on the inner arm, and one like a half sleeve. I smiled trying to hide the crush I had on him "Hey ! I didnt think I'd run into you in the big school" he opened the door and rubbed his face "Good morning love and its not that big once you get use to it" Something about the way he said love made me want to put it on repeat. "Good morning Von". He chuckled "Von ? Nobody tries to call me that outside of my family" Gosh, His eyes were so amazing. I could stare at them all day.

Davon View: I really want to run my fingers through her hair cause now and days bitches be having weave but her shit all real. I want to kiss her. Her smile, dimples, the way she dresses, and her accent plus she balls ! Man I want her to be mine. Im still waiting for her to respond back. Damn why does my side hoe have to be everywhere "Hiiiii Mr. Superstarrrrr". I give her a get going type of smile "hey". I look to see if Chelle is eyeing her or anything.

"Hiiiii Mr. Superstarrrrr." I hear the most annoying voice ever and turn to look and it was the girl at my grandmama house last night. Maybe he knows Tori. I dont want to bring her up and he thinks Im like that.

THIS IS MY FIRST TRY VOTE, COMMENT ALL THAT PLEASE. I'LL BE BACK AT IT TOMORROW