Chapter 24

Do You Mean That?

Twenty minutes after Davon went back to making love with his tongue, my body got tensed up and I released all my juices on his tongue. "Oh my gosh! Davon you're a little freak" he took his penis out and started rubbing it "damn I want some so bad but I'm not gonna try yu miss wet wet" we laugh and he starts to kiss me again still playing with his big ass junk. I grab and pull his hair and I start touching his body. Like I said before, there is something about this boy that just turns me on. I move his hand and start playing with it. If he does take my virginity one day, I'll be scared as hell because it looks like it will rip my whole insides out. I get on top of him and I start grinding on him. He slaps my cheeks and palms them "God damn yo shit fat as hell" he pushes me back a little bit "watch out I'm boutta bust" he starts jacking off fast as hell and bites his lip and stretches his legs. He sat there for a little minute and started cheesing hard "mhmm that felt good".

It's starting to get late and I want to start cooking for my grandmama before she gets home. Instead of driving we walk instead. On the walk he has his arm around my shoulder or he goes to grab my hand. He looks me in the eyes and bends down to give me a kiss "yo listen I'm really feelin yu if yu can't tell nd I kno we movin quick cus midterms havin even started yet. Basically what I'm sayin is I'm willin to wait for yu like I want to be with yu eventually. Yu just bring me so much hope nd push I love yur energy nd step by step I want to make yu mine honestly." I look at him and I just stood there "do you honestly mean that? Or is this a way for you to smash?" "Nah I told yu I want a relationship I was scared of relationships until I met yu cus yur different then these bitches. All I was bunnin were bitches but yur a yung lady nd I need that." I didn't know what to say because my last relationship was not my best one and it makes me hold back from everyone else. I don't know if I should give this one a try or not. We will see. "Text me when you make it inside" I give him a hug and a kiss before walking up the steps.

Davon's Eyes: I can't believe I just express myself like a lil bitch but I can't help it. I hope I didn't say somethin too soon either but oh well I'm boutta make this serve nd smoke this blunt. Can't hold your tongue for too long.