Chapter 14

Stewart's Resident

Finally school is over, I get out early on these days, I think they call the even number days yellow days and odd purple days so on yellow days, I can leave after I get out of class with Von but I have to come back for my last period so I just aid for the office. Von comes to get me from my last period like he says "common we gotta leave before these reckless niggas start leavin too" we speed walk to his car while he has my bag in his hand. We get in his car "yu hungry ?" "no I'm fine" "okay well I have food at the house just incase you get hungry later on but how was tha rest of yur day ?" "it was good, just seeing whos who in the class" we talk about sports and everything "oh ! I never told yu I told to tha gurls coach for yu I got some papers for yu cus yu gud boo our school need ya lil ass" I'm sorta mad "Davon, what if I didn't want to play basketball my senior year ?" "our school is tha top to get students recruited nd scholarships so im trynna help yu out" "Alright, what did she say ?" "come out for open gyms, fall leagues nd workouts I have tha calendar at home she wanted me to give it to yu" "okay, thank you for your help though" "no problem shorty". We pull up in a driveway that had a fence infront that said "beware of dog" that was posted infront of the backyard. He had a brick house that has a dark red door with a clear glass screen door, when we got outside the door the dog was barking "Rico" the dog automatically stopped barking, when he opened up the door he was greeted by a happy light Brown great Dane which was huge he instantly ran over to me Davon stomped his foot and the dog sat down "damn you got it like that ?" he laughs and shuts the front door "sometimes yu gotta keep ya main nigga in check". When you walk in the first thing you see is his kitchen, which was simple white with the little things no decorations, and a door that led somewhere. We then walked in the hall which led us to his living room, he had this spot decked out ! had a big brown sofa set a huge flat screen with surround sound system and a stack by his TV with lots of movies "do yu wanna tour of tha house ?" "sure why not" "aite but imma ask yu to take yur shoes off please" I got scared "oh my gosh ! I'm so sorry" "its cool people forget". We head upstairs when tha first thing yu hit is his bathroom, then you turn right and its three bedroom doors. He opens up the first one "this is my guest bedroom" it was simple a twin size bed, dresser, closet, ceiling fan, window. "this is nice" "yea yu can stay in here weneva yu want" his dog comes running up the stairs "Rico outside now !" he goes running down the steps and out the backdoor "your dog is very trained, that's good" "thank you now this room is my business room sortof" I look in and he has posters everywhere from Michael Jordan to Stephen Curry and he had trophies and pictures of him on the desk to the computer. "Wow ball really is life for you, is this a awards room too ?" "yea cus I study in here so I need motivation too so I jus look at everythin like this what im workin towards" "that's really good von" he sighs "yea last room, my boom boom room were all tha damn magic happens" I laugh as he opens the door he has a king size bed, a walk in closet, giant Windows, a giant flat screen tv, and a big dresser "it smells good in here" "thank yu, yu interested in seein tha basement or what ?" "basement !?" "yea" "where is that ?" he laughs "the door in my kitchen that's how yu get down there" that's what the door was "I believe its big, so all this is yours ? you sure nobody lives with you ?" he raises his eyebrows "yes just me Davon Michael Stewart" he gets closer too me "I jus need a queen to stay here wit me" he grabs my waist and pulls me closer. We stare at each other in the eyes and he licks his lips, he puts his fingers through my hair "can I give yu a kiss ?" I just grab his head and give him a kiss "damn ! I was a gentleman nd asked" "I know, thank you for being so kind" "yur lips big as shit" we laugh "we gunna stay up here or talk downstairs ?" "let's go downstairs" he let's go of my waist and let's me walk infront of him "hol up lemme change" "I'll wait, Rico big as hell" he laughs and looks in his dressers "yu scared ma ?" "He's a big ass dog" "he do what I tell him" he takes off his shirt nd I can't help but stare he looks over his shoulder "yu gonna watch me take my pants off ?" I laugh "do you want me too ?" he just slides his pants down "oh uumm okay". He has a back tattoo that has a bible scripture good lord this boy ! "Davon you take forever !" he's in just his polo boxers and Nike socks "sorry imma jus slip sweats on cus I neva wear a shirt" he does that and grabs his brush off his dresser. We go down the steps and once again he slaps my butt "that shit jiggle". His dog comes to meet us at the bottom of the step "Davon get him !" "RICO OUT" He whimpers and lays on his bed "awe I feel bad" "its ok he jus mad horny so he see females nd wanna hump" I laugh "yu hungry ?" "no I'm fine thank you though" "well come with me to tha kitchen" I walk in the kitchen it smelled like weed by the door as Davon in the fridge getting his Chinese and his brisk "yu sure yu not hungry ?" "yes Davon" we head back to his living room and he turns the TV on Ofcourse ESPN is on he is so into the TV I pull out my phone and snap a bunch of pictures. He turns his head slowly "yu wanna play games huh ?" I laugh "what ?" he turns back and watches TV he makes small talk to make sure I'm okay. After 20 minutes he's done eating "can I lay on yur lap ?" I move my purse "go head" he stretches out and lays on my lap "I didnt forget bout our talk we gotta have"