Chapter 25

The Truth Shall Set You Free

The next morning I wake up and I see I have a missed call from Davon. I immediately call him back because last night we had a deep heart to heart that was touching. "Hello, hey boo what's going on?" "I was jus wakin yu up cus ima pick yu up for school nd i kno yu take forever" I laugh at him "I'll be waiting watch because you like to be mister pretty boy and take a century." "Girl jus be ready when I call yu". I get ready when I hear Victoria on the phone "what the fuck you mean you cant come get me nigga!? I missed the bus for yo dumb ass and you in a whole ass 'nother state n didn't even tell me you was going to be gone fuck nigga bye". She sounded pretty pissed off. I continue to brush my teeth when I hear her coming to come out of her room. "Hey bae you missed the bus?" I never knew there was a bus and I don't even know where to stand at to wait for the bus. I knew she wanted a ride. "No I never rode the bus" she looked confused "Oh well who are you riding with if I may ask?" I look at her "bae you need a ride?" "Who is yo bae? n yea if he doesn't care or her?" I laugh at her "girl you already know I don't get down like that" she laughed "I was just curious you are a virgin as an senior what you got goin on?" I rolled my eyes at her "go get ready. He's going to be here in like 20".

Davon texted me to let me know he's outside. I didn't even tell him Victoria was coming because he should not have a problem with that at all. "Tori Von is outside, I'm heading to the car right now" she storms out her door to make sure I don't leave her. "I can't wait to be nosey, I have to see what dude you are talking to" I laugh at her you'll see, you might be surprised. I haven't figured it out yet. As soon as I open up the door she looks at the car with a smirk "this car looks hella familiar." We get into the car and she starts laughing. Davon turns around and looks at her confused and irritated. "Wasgud Victoria" I look at her as my door is still open, "what's so funny?" she fixed her hair trying to get cute "I'll tell you later." Davon looks really upset. The whole car ride was silent except for the conversations started by either me or Tori trying to get Davon ass to talk but he kept clinching his jaw together as if someone has pissed him off.

We pull up to the school "Thank you Davon, is it okay if I ride back with y'all love birds?" he didn't even turn around "nah yu gud, we both have practice and I don't think yu want to wait for us." I turn around and look at him so fast Tori just got out the car "I'll see you later Chelle." I'm still looking at him stuck "Well damn did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed or what? cause it seemed like to me you had a problem with my cousin Tori which I do not appreciate at all. Definitely you being disrespectful just now." "She gon go back nd tell her ratchet ass friends that we talk nd I kno she gon stretch tf outta the story she tells her" "Is it a problem that she is going to let people know that we talk!?" "Na everythin is cool, its jus that the fact that her friend still wants me, she gon be extremely jealous of yu" "Why would she be jealous if you swerved her ass to AX and you had a girlfriend at the time? Don 't fucking lie because I will be done with your ass like today!" he grabbed me in a hug "yo ma yu gotta calm down its nothin serious. She just uhh" "You better say something before I get out of this car" "hol up hol up stop being so fuckin fiesty damn! She went as far as sendin my ex nudes askin culd we have a threesome cus my ex was bi but I made her straight nd she lied on me" I moved away from him "Nigga who the fuck is she !? It better not be Tori?" "no no no stop assuming shit her friend Asia" I get out the car pissed off "See this is why I don't deal with fine ass niggas that every bitch wants cause of shit like this. I'll see you at practice."

Davon's Eyes: Yo Chelle be buggin like i understand where she comin from but we not together nd this is why im still fuckin single. Damn this shit just ruined my whole day.